No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I solved this same issue by unchecking the “run as administrator” box on the No Man’s Sky NMS.exe file in the binaries directory in the game directory. Started working perfectly after that. I left the “run as administrator” checked on the Infinity .exe file

Did both of them, still nothing
@Wanhenglo nms never had admin rights so doesn’t work either

@BCI1990 Run infinity as admin. Attach infinity after the game has run. It’s not a big unknown bug, it’s a simple permissions issue.

Is there a chance you can make it so ALT+key does not trigger key? Etc ALT+F1 triggers F1. CTRL+ALT+F1 triggers CTRL+F1

you can rebind the keys in infinity
by clicking the box that says the key such as F1 and select a new key

Yea I know, but that doesent solve it

you can change them yourself. just put the mouse curser over F1 and click on it. and then change it to what you want it to be.

Please read what I wrote, thats not what I’m asking for

That shouldn’t happen if you keep ALT held down while the other keys are held. Are you pressing F1 before ALT or letting go of ALT before F1?

Yes I press and hold ALT, then I press F1 Still holding ALT, and F1 gets triggered. Tho this does not happen with CTRL + function key, that works how it should work.

1 Like

(Suggestion) Can you make a cheat that gets rid of the limit of how far you can warp?

Can you confirm if it happens with Shift as well?

I can confirm it happening with shift + function key as well.

@pokekevin Yep

@STN
Is it possible in infinity to add an inventory editor of some kind.
As an example, select the inventory item or tech by hovering the mouse, then alt tab (or use the phone app) and pick from a dropdown list what to change the item or tech to and how many?
They’ve already data mined a list of all the items/tech internal ID’s to be used to change what a item or tech is, and I know its possible to do this with the cheat engine table that’s currently available.

Besides this my other suggestions (based on what I know to already be possible) are, decode all words, always have conversation items, and the infinite warp,

This trainer is really nice and I appreciate the hard work put into it as well as the Infinity app in general. These are all just suggestions, so thanks for the trainer again.

His AV is disabled though

awesome trainer

would it be possible to add a max slot for exosuit/ship/current guntype

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added warp to any star
  • Added ship scanner instant cooldown

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

i am getting a “the game could not be started or is taking too long to load” message with ver 3.0.0 but the game itself is loading up just fine

Run infinity as admin. Try attaching infinity after the game has run.