No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

okay that worked funny tho infinity didn’t require admin access in 2.0.0 but alls well that ends well :smiley:

Loving this trainer so far, thank you.

Would it be possible to add an option that unlocks all blueprints / schematics? There’s a bug in the game that prevents you from acquiring some of them and I’d like to alleviate this problem without having to wait for the developers to patch it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback dude.
I bet @STN get on this when he got time!

Hey just started using this, and can’t figure out how to warp to any star. Can’t find any info on saying how to use it either. As it doesn’t allow me to warp anywhere by simply turning it on, everything else works fine.

Hey love the trainer! Before using this i was using Mrantifun’s trainer but this one is better, although one feature he has that this doesn’t is an ‘Easy Translate’ cheat.

Any possibility of getting this added?

Enable the cheat then go to the stars map and you can now warp to any star whether its near or far away. Just select a star and you will get “Engage” option for warp-drive.

Update 1 has released @STN

can you update the trainer to support the latest patch of the game @STN

Did the update break anything? The way i make my trainers, they are supposed to withstand future updates.

@joshrholloway You can use the No atlas requirement cheat to get past any door/unlock any chest.

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added decode all words
  • Added always have conversation item
  • Added unlimited hyperdrive
  • Added super speed
  • Added no sentinals alerts
  • Updated for v1.1 game version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

keep up the great work.

I don’t play No Man’s Sky, but goddamn this trainer looks good for it. Keep up the great work, STN!

Getting error when clicking start to launch game after the update for nms.

@xxSaintloonxx What error. Care to explain?

error says game took to long to start. but the game starts seconds after i click the start button

@xxSaintloonxx Start the game then the trainer

Hey, nice Trainer, very useful, this actually make feels happy playing it again after losing last save for bugs, Now i’m playing just like a Explorer Game, without the need of farming Resources and monoliths all over the Galaxy.

I think that Super Speed is actually a little broken, we just can use it while flying, If used while in ground we’ll start boucing all over the map, whats is fun and makes me laugh every time I miss click it. Can u guys adjust that ? maybe doing levels of speed or something like that. Besides of that, Nice work, it’s really making people enjoy the game again.

Sorry for my broken english

I wish Luck and funny for you guys.

see ya.

I have the same problem as of 4.0.0 update.

If I launch from Infinity, it says “too long to start” but then the game boots and Infinity is not working.

If I try launching the game first, the same thing happens.

@zinjalord @xxSaintloonxx

This is a great trainer, works flawlessly for me but would love it more if you could add NMSE support. It should be just a matter of having the trainer launch NMSELauncher.exe instead of NMS.EXE, also the call ship function is in the game, usable from any landing platform and as a call post at some Outposts, would be great if that could also be added to call the ship to any clear spot! Still this trainer is awesome as is! Thanks Again!