No mods loaded

Hi i just downloaded infinity and wanted to try out the trainer for Dishonored. However all my installed games dont list any mods and theres nothing in the interface to help me download mods. When i see peoples tutorials and they click on their installed games the tab opens up something with mods. whereas with my list when i click on my installed games there’s absolutely nothing. Should i try reinstalling Infinity?

Are you games through steam or “other” means? If they aren’t through Steam/Origin then you need to link the trainer to where the game is installed.

all of the games are through steam.

I have a windows operating system 64 bit with windows 10 (not sure if that info is necessary)

but the game is runnin on 32bit

@jhong019,

Did you browse to the GAME’s installed location, by clicking on the PICK FOLDER button, via the Infinity tool ? First make sure Infinity properly detects your game, and try running it as ADMIN as well.

Also, give this a read.

Go through this ‘guidelines’ thread first, as posted by STN. But it looks like you might be having an architecture Mismatch, IMO, and/or the Infinity download is corrupt, or maybe your game is of a totally different VERSION. Try reinstalling Infinity as well.

Disable any Antivirus/Firewall/Security software, for the time being, and/or add Infinity as an exception.

Mods failed to load.
Fix
* Run infinity as admin
* Architecture Mismatch - Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit or game is 64-bit and infinity is looking for 32-bit.
*Antivirus/Firewall/Security software interference. Something is blocking infinity from injecting trainer. Add infinity to your antivirus exception and then disable it.

yup its workin now thanks