Nobody Saves the World Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Nobody Saves the World
This is the official discussion topic of the Nobody Saves the World Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Instant Skill Cooldown
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Set Money
6. Set Stars
7. Set Uprade Tokens

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/30/2022
    Started development

• 01/30/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/14/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Nobody Saves the World cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

Tried the Xbox version of this game, it’s currently listed as “Not Compatible” (though it isn’t mentioning anything about testing) but all features are working.

This worked in the past. But does not seem to be working anymore. The trainer cant find the game to load the cheats. The trainer will open the game if i play if directly from we mod but then says it can’t detect it.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

These mods worked in the past, but do not seem to be working anymore. The trainer cant find the game to load the cheats even if you open the game through we-mod. It will load briefly then pop up a message saying it can’t detect it.

Hello there. I’m playing this on Xbox and the Set Cheats don’t seem to be working. The other cheats work just fine on my end, but I can’t tweak the money, upgrade tokens, etc. Hopefully you can look into it soon. Thank you and happy holidays!

2 Likes

the game will leave game pass soon… any updates on the money and stars? i mean… we can always try find them values ourselves

1 Like

I was just about to ask the same thing lol.

Hi @MrAntiFun , none of the currency mods are working (ie, “Set Money, Set Upgrade Tokens, nor Set Stars”)

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I’m trying out the game right now and the one hit mod no longer activates & neither are the money, stars, and upgrade tokens on Xbox.

1 Like

everything worked a charm for me … before it left game pass

Not for me though. That’s why I requested an update prior to it leaving, but oh well.

hi i start play the game on xbox and no mod work
not 1
all not working
plz fix it and thank you

yes nothing work