Noninstall horizon

my friend gave me a horizon aplication that doesnt require installation does any one have the new version of non install Horizon but its outdated and so it says im offline i need the new version that doesnt need to be installedNONE INSTALL HORIZON

There is no such thing as a no install version. He just took the files and sent them to you.

1 Like

Then you didnt click the link .https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz655CAdcTa1Tl9BQ2I0MXBsOHc/view?usp=sharing

Where are you really going with this?

1 Like

im not the main user on my laptop so i cant intall it so my friend gave me this horizon file that doesnt need to be installed

and i need an updated version thats all

Well, for it to work propperly you have to download and install from HERE

Cant you just ask the owner of the PC to help you install it?

1 Like

i cant ask the owner and my actual laptop took a crap on me i guess im stuck with the outdated version but if you want the outdated version you can get it from the link

Why cant you ask the owner? Did you steal it?
And do you need admin rights to install it?

1 Like

Thanks for replying

and precisely your right thats why i call it non install

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxDby4QLFL9ZbEZRRXF2a05oSU0

There is the newest version without the installer. As I stated there is really no such thing as a no install version he just sent you the Horizon folder or he might have sent you all the files in a portable version. Unless something has changed Horizon doesn’t actually install and the installer is just there for the dependency.

1 Like

thank you

to be honest im weird if you havent realised already

Not really, normally you need to install all your programs from an .exe
This is a really strange way to do it.

1 Like

yeah i had it installed on my laptop but my harddrive burned out so i have to get a new one and its expensive so im barrowing my brothers laptop and he wont let me sign into his profile

So what user do you use? Cant you get him to make a account for you with everything you need?

i have my own account but i cant install some apps without his password

Thats what i ment with “everything you need”, cant you ask him to give you admin permissions

1 Like

ive tried he refuses