Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Food, Wood confirm not working on new update. It shows visually but it does spend
my in-game currency instead of the “999999” shown on screen.

Click on history and make sure you’re running the latest update. I played it fine last night.

It might be because I forgot WeMod is used for singleplayer not multiplayer, but yeah I was on the
latest update.

confirming that they work.
Thanks!

Hi, just wanted to bring to your attention.
Game updated about an hour ago to v2.8.33.26734 on steam
Resource mods no longer work.
Tested in conquest mode with Clan of the Squirrel.

2 Likes

Can confirm they’re not working after newest update :smiley:

3 Likes

Not working after game update. Experienced with Clan of the Ox in Conquest

2 Likes

greetings to all community members and to all wemod support personel. i also have issues w[left]
with the cheats not loading

2 Likes

Cannot be used after the game update, please update WEMOD as soon as possible, thank you

5 Likes

Update WEMOD please,Thank you @STiNGERR

3 Likes

Hey is anyone else having an issue with the cheats not working i have waited a whole game and still nothing tried through out the week, and no changes.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s not currently activating the cheats. It will get updated soon enough

2 Likes

Is there a way to request for this trainer to get added to the queue?

1 Like

Is this gonna get updated, its currently on sale and free to play over the weekend.

1 Like

please Update :slight_smile: @STiNGERR can we Boost?

3 Likes

is this gonna get update? i just got this game bcs its on sale

1 Like

I want the old voting system back…that was top notch along with Pro the new system sucks so bad, its getting out of free weekend before its getting an update i rather buy the game than wemod premium which is not going to speed it up in the first place.

1 Like

You can Boost now

1 Like

i did already, but thats not really helpful there use to be boards where you can see how many voted already.

1 Like

Well i have boosted x50 time for the trainer to updated. Hopefully we get an update soon. @STiNGERR Thanks for ur hard work.

4 Likes