Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

if you look at e the few posts above yours, including the one directly above(its from the trainer maker) it is out of date and he needs to update it, and he says he will but it will take a bit

1 Like

We don’t mean to stress you we do appreciate your work but I would love to get it fixed, btw good work!

1 Like

i realized that right as I posted my comment, and tbh I love the work these Trainer Makers do, And I look forward to more games they bring for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

This trainer still isn’t working. Would you take some time to fix it so we can use it. It’s an awesome trainer, and I’d like to use it.

2 Likes

ID>0 /ID
Description “Food” /Description
LastState Value=“42” RealAddress=“1853C0F0”/
VariableType Double /VariableType
Address1853C0F0 /Address

ID 1 /ID
Description “Food” /Description
LastState Value=“42.7338417915685” RealAddress=“2071A7F8”/
VariableType Double /VariableType
Address 2071A7F8 /Address

What am I missing to change the values? @STN

1 Like

The game has encrypted values, if some of the other trainer-makers couldn’t figure it out - i doubt you can :laughing:

I don’t remember how i did the hack though since it was half a year ago, catch me on discord.

1 Like

Quand es qu’il sera opĂ©rationnel ? j’ai payer se soir et rien 

1 Like

2 Likes

Nei berre Svensk

1 Like

When will the cheat be operational? Because it does not work and I pay for this cheat

1 Like

I bet @STN is on it.

1 Like

February is Update-February.

I will add this to the top of the list for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does that mean it’ll be working by the end of February?

2 Likes

Yes if shadow of war and aco calm their tits and stop updating. They are our most popular trainers so obviously more priority. This is their third update in just two weeks sigh

3 Likes

this cheat cannnot working now

1 Like

Damn dude, sounds difficult. Thanks for all the help tho!

1 Like

You should read just a few comments right above you and all will be explained!

1 Like

This is my first time using wemod and I am trying to get any of the mods for northgard to work but when I click the toggle button it just is stuck on the 3 little dots loading (
) am I missing something on how to turn the mod on? any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

Just realized that the game has to be running to activate a mod. Although the only mod that will stay in the “ON” position is the “unlimited population”.

1 Like

We’re waiting for the trainer to be updated with the latest NorthGard version. So some of the mods aren’t working currently.

1 Like