Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

does this work online if i host

1 Like

I donā€™t know and care. The game devs went through the effort of encrypting values so donā€™t be a dick and use it online.

1 Like

Hooray! Itā€™s finally here! Thanks man!

2 Likes

can update this cheatā€¦cant use now with new patch

1 Like

Finally the official release. Maybe devs wont update for awile !

1 Like

why v1.0.8735 not support?

2 Likes

yeah please STN, do an update to v1.0.8735!!! PLEASE!
THX!

1 Like

Please update sir. Wont work with current version.

1 Like

As others have said, this trainer is not working with the current version.

1 Like

The current version is changing everyday. Let the devs fix this broken game then iā€™ll update it cause itā€™s pointless atm

1 Like

Thanks STN for the quick reply! As far as I got it, the v1.0.8735 should be the release stable version,no?.. Do you think they are going to change this? Cheers man and keep it up!!!

1 Like

Yeah STN, v1.0.8735 is the last stable version. Games change everyday but there are key updates and that is one of them. You said the same about Castles and Kingdoms stable expansion. Lately that seems to be the response from infinity to latest big updates on games: ā€œGame is updating too frequently is not worth itā€. I do appreciate your work and keep it up and now more that you are developing a revenue system butā€¦ When a huge update comes out for a game and there is no changes in infinity, that means one less supported game on infinity.

1 Like

No it is not. The latest version is changing every few hours
https://steamdb.info/depot/466561/manifests/

1 Like

Few hours? Thats a understatement, i feel like that discord bot ping me every min to test it.

1 Like

Thats a pitty :frowning: But thanks anyway! I know you are doing your best!

1 Like

https://steamdb.info/depot/466561/manifests/

1 Like

indeed very diligent :wink:

1 Like

can you only activate the cheats when the game is running? To put it simply, do you have to be running the game through infinity to use the cheats

1 Like

Yes

1 Like