Not Able To Open Horizon (Windows 10)

I have tried looking into the Appdata and LocalAppdata for Horizon, I was able to spot Horizon in the local, but not the original Appdata. I’ve tried multiple times uninstalling and reinstalling. Is there another way to fix this?

I have the same issue, I try starting it but all it does is flash the Horizon logo and that’s it.

Here is a fix that worked for me and it turned out to be my internet service provider like you guys I tried everything reinstalling , app data etc . I happened to take my laptop to a friends house and connected it there and sure enough it worked. So then I went home opened the hotspot on my phone and connected to my laptop and again it worked … But if you just want to open it disconnect from Internet and then open it should give you and error the click ok then it will open up in offline mode

everytime i try to open my horizon it says severs are offline what does this mean?

Something on your end is blocking Horizon from connecting to the internet. Try adjusting your firewall and antivirus settings, even if you have an anti-malware like malwarebytes, set an exclusion and see if that works.

could you please explain to me how to do that

No, you will need to figure out what OS and anti-malware software you have and then google the answers yourself.

Anything about horizon should be asked here though (here, as in on this site, not necessarily in this thread.)

Thank you for your help I got it fixed now!