Nothing is working! Stuck offline

.NET Framework 3.5 is required for Horizon to run. I think you must have it installed since Horizon does open. Go to your Control Panel, then Programs, then Programs & Features and see what .NET Frameworks you have installed. As you can see in my pic below I have 3.5 SP1 and 4.6 installed. If for some reason you don’t have 3.5 download it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25150 and install it.

And yes, you have Vista if it’s showing you the Vista logo. You should be able to find those folders you need to delete if you follow the instruction I gave you yesterday. Just make sure you’re selecting the right user name/profile when trying to find them.

3.5 SP1 and 4.5.2

You said you had AVG but it was expired? Why don’t you completely uninstall it and see if that helps. Just an idea.

well, i could try, but since it won’t even let me into advanced options without renewing, i don’t think it’ll do much, AVG is brutal if it expires, almost like those mob guys who make you pay for protection, miss a payment for a day and suddenly you’re fair game

huh…wow

so is there anything i can do? i’m a little less frustrated since killing off all the NPCs before moving to NG+ in Dark Souls is super satisfying, so i can take more time into really trying to fix Horizon or my computer

i don’t believe i’d see a use for it beyond this, i’ll try downloading it, hopefully we an get everything fixed, this is all i have to be able to actually get on the internet so despite everything i’m willing to risk it i suppose. what all can a person do through this? you learn a lot about someone from the pictures they keep and their internet history

basic installation? i selected private but i’m second guessing the rest

ok i’ll hit basic installation

well THIS looks complicated

oh ok it’s not complicated at all

everything is ready, also, it’s literally 3:50 AM here, so yeah probably best tomorrow

guess i’m ready

a few tools don’t give us access in offline mode and ive tried everything above

Which tools?