Music: Now Playing

2 Likes

Nostalgia kicks in

2 Likes

I remember that beat from NBA Street 2, I recorded that soundtrack on a cassette tape :sweat_smile:

Now it’s sitting as one of my favourites in iTunes. I’m almost tempted to create another 10 accounts on here just so I can hit that “Like” button on your post again.

1 Like

If you like the song that much you should check out their 92’ album ‘Mecca and the Soul Brother’ which featured that track. It’s full of tracks like this one. Their ‘The Main Ingredient’ album released in 94’ is also super dope “Golden age of hip hop” material.

2 Likes

Just spent some money on those tracks Steve, damn you!!

Gonna pull out ‘The Roots’ next, featuring ‘Common’ - Act Too (Love of my Life) :loud_sound:

2 Likes
1 Like

Remember playing this on the jukebox at my moms work when I was a kid, restocking the bar with 30gal buckets of ice and the occasional tekken match with the wait staff. Brings back good memories

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I was going through some old material from my friend Chuck(Intrikit) and came across this gem from 2004 so I made a quick video for it. Enjoy!

I just noticed yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of this thread. It’s still going strong!

1 Like

Best song of 2015? I think so.

1 Like

Kanye West ft. Chance The Rapper - Ultra Light Beams

http://thedosemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/1-ULTRA-LIGHT-BEAM.mp3

1 Like
1 Like