NXOE beta participants are being rewarded with an avatar prop

[/img]It looks like those who participated in the beta program for the New Xbox One Experience (NXOE) before it went live for everyone are in for a treat. Microsoft is rewarding beta participants with a pretty darn cool Ninja Cat prop for their avatars. You can check out the awesomeness of the avatar prop in the picture above. We’ll just excuse ourselves if you need a minute to stare in awe of the “PEW!”.

If you happened to participate in the NXOE beta, you should receive a message with a promo code for the prop through the Xbox app or when you boot your Xbox One back up. Simply redeem the code and you should be golden.

Enjoy your new Ninja Cat buddy, and let us know what you think in the comments below!

Source: TheTechGame.com

Of course they [Avatars] are still used on the next-gen. system…

Now, I don’t know how much they are used or seen as compared to the Xbox 360, but when I upgraded I know I messed with my Avatar for a few minutes. Obviously the gift isn’t that extravagant but what else could you expect when there are a ton of participants? (Physical reward? Xbox LIVE time? Xbox currency?)

…at least it wasn’t a theme that could easily be recreated, making it even less special.

I think this is the first time they’ve even given a reward for being in a preview program. I would be okay with any reward for doing nothing.

How did you get jipped? They didn’t have to give you anything and you already got early access to upcoming updates.

If you don’t consider Halo reach then to my knowledge this is the first.

The reach beta hoodie? I wouldn’t count that because you actually had to play something to receive it. Same with XBL labs, you had to AFK for the avatar rewards

I’m referring to them giving away copies of halo reach when they were testing XGD3