Modded Saves:

-Download-

Notes from the creator:[details=Open Me]
Trailer
Plan on making a new trailer soon!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOR6EkKFWos

What Is Project Desolo?

Open Me

For those of you who may not know, I started a project a while ago known as Project Paradise. Well due to a lot going on I obviously haven’t been able to work on it at all. The announcement of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gave me the motivation to try to finish what I started. Due to Project Paradise being taken in a different direction by the community, I decided to rename, Project Desolo.

Project Desolo is a custom made settlement that will include anything and everything that anyone could want. For those of you who followed Project Paradise, my original project, it will be built directly off of that save. Unfortunately due to a computer crash, I have lost that construction set files of Project Paradise. So everything that has previously been completed cannot be edited, for the most part. Keep reading to find out what exactly is in Project Desolo.

Who’s the Character?

Open Me

Name: Project Desolo
Race: Dremora (Male)
Level: 1
Birthsign: Unassigned
Class: Unassigned
Stats: Not Maxed

What’s in the Inventory?

Open Me

From the beginning the only new items you have will be the following:
God Mode - UP on the D-Pad
Max Skills - LEFT on the D-Pad
Max Attributes - RIGHT on the D-Pad
“God Mode” has the following enchantments: 100% Reflect Damage, 100% Reflect Spell, 100% Resist Disease, 100% Resist Paralysis, and 100% Resist Poison.
“Max Skills” adds 100 points to each skill.
“Max Attributes” adds 1000000 points to each attribute except speed. 50 points is added to speed.

HOWEVER, once you reach the estate you will find many different weapons, armors, and clothing around. Here’s the entire list. NOTE: Most of the enchantments are POINTLESS. Unfortunately I could not remove the enchantments without destroying the weapon. So hex-edit the items to your liking!

Armors
Imperial Watch Armor
Imperial Palace Cuirass
Auroran Armor - KOTN Required GREAVES ARE GLITCHED - READ FAQ’s BELOW
Umaril’s Pouldrons - KOTN Required
Daedric Bracers - Same as “Bands of the Chosen” in Mankar Camoran’s Paradise
Clothing
Wearable Amulet of Kings
Haskill’s Suit - SI Required
Thadon’s Robe - SI Required
Syl’s Dress - SI Required
Nocturnal’s Eye - 100% Chameleon
Shoes of the Traveler - Fortify Speed 100 Points
Weapons
Great Welkynd Blade
Hell’s Dagger
Heaven’s Embrace
Clavisword - SI Required
Glaciaux
Skeleton Key Dagger
Quill of Burden
Aldexius - Identical in Appearance to Umbra
Spells
Bloco - Creates “Needs a key lock”
Anikto - Opens “Needs a key lock”
Mind Control - Command Humanoid 3600 secs and Fortify Health 1000 Points

What’s Inside the Estate?

Open Me

Items Cellar
Every “All-Item” Boxes Including Shivering Isles Boxes
Garden
Filled with Ingredients
Master Bedroom
Hidden Wall Safe
Misc. Items Scattered Around
100 Unicorns in Chest
Mage’s Tower
Master Alchemy Equipment
Necromancer’s Amulet
Bloodworm Helm - Non-Quest Item
Hrormir’s Ice Staff - Original Icon
Enchanting and Spellingmaking Altars
Arch-Mage’s Ingredients Chest
1K Black Soul Gems
100 Nirnroots
Evil Liar
Necromancer’s Altar
100 Beating Hearts - Mehrune’s Razor Required
100 “Cure for Vampirism” Poitions
Vampirism Activation Tombstones
“Vamp Chow” NPC - He may have disappeared…
Trophy Room
Contains a majority of the modded items
Plenty of space to place items
Study
Elder Scroll - Non-Quest Item
Mysterium Xarxes - Cannot Pick-Up
All Books Chest
Plenty of space to place books
Portal Room
Portals to the Following Locations, With Return Portals
All of the Other 7 Ownable Houses
Battlehorn Castle
Deepscorn Hollow
Frostcrag Spire
Dunbarrow Cove
Shivering Isles
Top of White Gold Tower
And of Course a Door to the Testing Hall!

Backstory

Open Me

After waking up in the jail cell, you find a crumbled note. You quickly stash it in your pocket when you hear voices coming.

Notes and FAQ’s

Open Me

Notes

1. Dremora Race Glitch
    DO NOT, change try to change to a female dremora. It will cause the game to crash. Enough said.

2. Glitched Auroran Greaves
    Unfortunately, there was no way around this. Every time this item is equipped, it gets stretched all over the place. However, here are some tips to make it manageable. Equip everything else you want then exit the inventory. Go back and then equip the greaves. Now while playing in 3rd-Person, the item should just have one strand stretched to the ground. I KNOW this is annoying but I did not want to leave this item out.

3. Problems With Going Through Doors
    This seems to be rare but once in a while after using the portals, or just being in the settlement for sometime, the game will crash when trying to walk out the front door. My only advice for this is to save often when inside in case of a crash.

FAQ’s

1. How Do I Install It?
    Rehash and Resign then transfer to your Xbox. If you don’t know how to do this search around, there are plenty of tutorials.

2. Where is the settlement/estate?
    Go to the Shack for Sale in the Imperial Waterfront District and look for a trap door. The rest is self-explanatory.

[/details]

-Download-

Notes from the Creator: [details=Open Me] So this is the official announcement of oblivion: project dark blade. Basically Just like in the game, this particular character is the chosen one. as Dark Blade you will exit the imperial sewers with more than just the main quest in your thoughts. You will have in your possession the "rosethorn undercroft" in skingrad complete with a "fallen jyggalag" as its guardian and let me say he's not one to piss off. i will be assigning this jyggalag as in your faction so if anyone makes the mistake of coming down and messing around the basement and with you then he will smash their head in. Basically as a dark blade you have no allegiances and what you choose to do with him is up to you. The power in the basement is unheralded. :stuck_out_tongue:

PLEASE remember that this is only the first beta, all the changes in this beta release is all in the skingrad basement. this beta save is mainly just to get the idea of where this project is going. beta 2 will be upcoming. the details for this particular beta release is on pages 10-13. please read. :smile:

this is an extensive and i’d like to think a little bit advanced 360 focused oblivion save, or dare i say, mod? lol. This save started out as something i was messing around with and has now grew to something much, much, bigger.

The jyggalag used is the test version one so the real one in shivering isles will not have the name “Rosethorn Guardian” just to let you know. You WILL Need shivering isles for this work.

Not only will this save encompass a revamped rosethorn but a revamped Main world. I have added and will be adding small features to the overworld and cities to essentially try to breath some new life into this game. And also don’t forget EVERY CITY will hold an unlucky “tiny” guard who comes up to your knees, literally, so enjoy finding these tiny guys and stomping them or helping them get into the bed that’s too high haha. ALot has been done to this so far and im gonna push this save to its heights with everything i can think of without corrupting it. Here’s a small list so far of what’s in:

portals to certain areas, the testing hall, various test cells, and top of white gold tower area, all with portals back to the basement.

A personal “rosethorn guardian” of your base of operations. Which before its said and done i might add another one to the upper house.

A revamped rosethorn basement obviously and much needed facelift of arrangement of items throughout the whole house, upstairs and basement.

the revamped basement also includes a “evil under croft” screens are on page 7. this comes complete with high level skeleton test creatures aptly named “Sacrificial guardian” there are 2 of those, and 1 “Under croft Ritual Priest”.

There are various containers added to each side of the revamped basement as well, on the evil side and the main bedroom area in the basement.

[/details]

Other Modded Saves

[details=Open Me]

Minous’ boosted Dremora save: Download

Dr. Manlyman’s personal oblivion gate save: Download

Narm’s Necromancer save: Download

Roostercogburno’s modded save: Download

[/details]

I have played most of the modded saves and they work great and I plan to add more. Have fun.

Search on youtube for anything else you need such as putting the save on your xbox.
If you would like to have your save added send me a PM or just simply post a download link below and I will virus check it and possibly add it to the thread if clean. If you do not trust my links feel free to virus check them yourself.

-Earl

I have been looking everywhere for a good Oblivion save… Thanks!

Looks cool! Great work Earl!

Thanks guys… I put alot of effort into this list.

For the videos, put [m*]YourVidLink[/m*] with out the **

I was moving my thread over and didn’t notice the change. Thanks for pointing that out.< 3

Hey Can you re upload the broken links to the downloads if you have copes of the saves theres a couple that use megaupload.