Office for free for Students

If you’re a student 13 years-old of age or older, here’s what you can do the check your eligibility and get Office for free:

• [Go to Office 365 for Students.](http://www.office.com/getoffice365)

• Enter a valid school-provided email address.

Here’s what qualified students will receive:

• The latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher

• Installation on up to five PCs or Macs, and Office apps on other mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPad

• 1 Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage

• Office Online

Sign-up for students is available in the U.S. today, and will expand worldwide later this year.

http://blogs.office.com/2014/09/22/students-teachers-may-eligible-get-office-free/

Where do you get the license for it? Says I already have it, but I don’t where it is?

I was looking for something like this, but just decided to torrent it.

I think it’s tied in with the email so when you go to activate it or here not sure Sign in to your account

Dammit my school isn’t on the list :anguished:

Wow, why isn’t my university on there? damnit.

Or you could just pirate it like a normal human being.

I just got Office 2013 with everything for $11 though :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet thanks

No schools in my area even give students an email ._. we use our personal email for everything…

How long do you get it for?? i just found out the other day i had office 365 , i paid $80 for it and have it for 4 years. but i can only use 2 pcs with that one i have so i did this and i like how it lets you have up to 5.

That’s probably one of the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. So the school sends you emails about events and news to your personal? That must be a nightmare. We used to get like 20+ emails a day from the school, wouldn’t want all that going to my personal…

As long as you have the school email from my understanding

This doesn’t work with free .edu emails. :anguished:

My girlfriends doesn’t want to work so I can’t use her. Lame.

HOW??

Just pirate it like everybody else does… :expressionless:

How long does this work for?? I can only get month out of it then it wont work any more.