[Official Release] Modded Zombies Online w/ USB Tutorial

yea i tried it on a second account and that 1 got banned also. i thought it just might be a fluke or something. i suggest no1 to try this unless u would like to get banned.

Thanks man gonna give this a go tomorrow.

That account is banned i think
Edit banned in 2 mins

None of you are banned, the servers are highly overcrowded at the moment. Also they haven’t even made an attempt at detecting it, because the numbers in the corner of the screen haven’t changed.

No the modded account is banned

Someone post proof of the banns?

i can tell u my account did get banned bcause i sign into the banned 1 and it says servers are down… then i sign into my main account and i can play anything and its happend to me on 2 different accounts.

If you were banned it would be from Xboxlive or it would tell you that you are banned, If you can’t connect to the server’s then the servers are over loaded.

lol? google how to tell if your banned from BO…

I just said iv’e been banned before it will tell you that your have been banned from the black ops server’s or your will recive a suspension or per. ban from it along with ban from the server’s.

explain to me this then. i tried to get online with the account thats banned from BO and it says the server crud again. so i sign out and then sign into a main account and i can play just fine. did it twice.

You just said it.

Try again in about a hour or so.

As said here

None of you are banned, the servers are highly overcrowded at the moment. Also they haven’t even made an attempt at detecting it, because the numbers in the corner of the screen haven’t changed.

i got a ban ;(

If this works with usb modding, you should try and get the 15th in combat training mod.

Works like a charm ,and very well instructed tutorial!

I got banned

have you been banned yet

Damn, I was owning in zombies then got hit with the ban hammer… thanks

[size=9]So… I guess I should do this offline then?

Sick desktop by the way bro.
[/size]

Confirmed working but as said earlier it resulted in a ban after first game