Old market simulator: trainer : (request, search)

Hello, I’m writing to you with a language translator (FR/English).
I’m sorry, but I can’t find a category to request a trainer for a specific game.
I’m playing a new game that’s been out for a few weeks, and I can’t find a category to make a request to add this game to the trainers?
The game is called “Old market simulator” on the steam platform.
It’s mostly about the money in this game, because the seeds and some items are too expensive. And I can’t find any codes elsewhere or other trainers that do this for this game.
Thank you for all your help, developers for your help on this game.

(FR)
Bonjour, je vous écris avec un traducteur de langue (FR/Anglais)
je suis désolée, mais je ne trouve pas de catégorie pour faire une demande de trainer pour un jeu spécifique.
Je joue à un nouveau jeu qui est sortit depuis quelques semaines, et je ne trouve pas de catégorie pour faire une demande pour ajouter ce jeu dans les trainers?
Ce jeu s’appelle " Old market simulator" sur la plateforme steam.
C’est surtout pour l’argent dans ce jeu, car les graines et certains articles sont trop cher. Et je ne trouve aucun code ailleurs et d’autre trainers qui le fait pour ce jeu.
Merci pour tous aides, dévelopeurs pour votre aide sur ce jeu.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Hi! WeMod adds new trainers based on their popularity among users. If you want a trainer for a specific game, go to the game’s page on WeMod and click Notify Me on the Trainer. Once enough users show interest, the game will be added to the queue, which could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.