ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey so for steam the unlimited special move duration isn’t working every time I try to turn it on it denies me and turns back off can someone, please fix that it was working yesterday.

1 Like

Please add “Obtain all growth map materials” & “Obtain all soul map materials”

4 Likes

Please add unlimited growth coins

3 Likes

The ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

bro add unlimited coins

2 Likes

growth coins bruh im not tryna grind

2 Likes

Please add soul and growth coins, thank you <3

2 Likes

unlimited soul coins, unlimited growth coins, and max hit count

1 Like

hoping this gets an update

Please update!

• Max special move gauge

Changes:

1 Like

Thank you!

Noticed a lotta folks mentioning certain items needed for the upgrade path (soul coins, growth coins, etc). Wanted to ask from a purely objective standpoint if there was something technical that prevented from adding that in, or if it’s possible that could get added someday.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the "Max Special Move Gauge and Unlimited Special Move Duration options are not working after the update on the Steam version. I played it a few hours ago in the previous version worked.

So One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 got updated on WeMod, but when I launched the game through it and activated the “Freeze Mission Timer” mod in Yamato’s Adventures, nothing happened. The timer still kept going down. Is anybody else having this issue and if so, are the people who manage WeMod tracking it and planning to release another update to fix it???

That cheat has never worked in Yamato’s adventure, likely due to how the time in that mission works. It also causes issues with certain objectives when you have it one like when you have to find the real Brulee for example.

Hello!
Do you think that there would be any way in which you could swap the characters attacks. For example, I would like to give Yamato or Zoro the ability to transform into a dragon. That would be really cool.

Infinite EXP and infinite items?

1 Like

there was new update, also can we please add an option for the soul map tree unlimited items and regular map ? i dont feel like grinding for all characters lol thank you !!

2 Likes

Changes:

2 Likes

How come we still don’t have cheats for infinite coins and infinite souls? I am just curious. I don’t mind grinding a little bit since it gives me a reason to play the game, but at the same time I don’t want to have to grind a whole lot just to get all the characters to Level 30. I am already struggling since I have to grind for coins to level up the growth map for just one character, but it doesn’t help with the soul map either since souls need to be grinded for as well. Please look into this and provide an answer for me if possible? If there is a reason why we don’t have cheats for coins and souls then at least let us know so we can understand why.

1 Like