Orcs Must Die! 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New update and DLC dropped today.

The Orcs Must Die! 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

@FLiNG
Unfortunately the trainer doesn’t work… WEMOD activates and detects the game, but the options won’t activate. Any idea why?

You’re using the trainer in single-player, yeah?

Antivirus may also be an issue since the trainer was tested after the update and there were no issues.
Here’s a link to the support article about what folders to whitelist.

It only works on Steam. If you are using it on any other platform or methodology, it won’t work.

Also the time manipulation cheat instantly crashed me.

Not working? I just used it yesterday. Now it can’t detect the game.

The Orcs Must Die! 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

hi,风大你的个人网站还会继续更新吗?还是决定转战wemod了?看到的话麻烦回复一下,我好决定开哪边的会员。谢谢

1 Like

Need update

Plz one last update, it doesn’t work, inmediately turning off mods upon activating them.

Shouldnt take that long to make the trainer for xbox come on now lol

1 Like

WeMod adds new trainers based on their popularity among users. If you want a trainer for a specific game, go to the game’s page on WeMod and click Notify Me on the Trainer. Once enough users show interest, the game will be added to the queue, which could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.

needs update xbox gamepass version

1 Like

asking again for both versions both steam and xbox gampass to get updated/created plz and thank u

2 Likes

please updade xboxgamepass version

2 Likes

New trainers are added based on popularity among users. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking Notify Me on the trainer’s page. This is how the trainer creators decide what games will receive trainers next.