Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, would also like to pose interest in a windows version x

Yes would also like to say a windows version would be awesome :slight_smile:

Im assuming there are no plans for the Gamepass version of this game? That is unfortunateā€¦

The trainer doesnā€™t work.

Hello! Is there a way to do it for the Xbox version? Thank you

unlimited energy mod doesnā€™t work, basically if you try to activate it the mod switches on for a second before turning off

New trainers are added based on popularity among users. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking Notify Me on the trainerā€™s page. This is how the trainer creators decide what games will receive trainers next.

Have you followed the Read before Playing Instructions?

there are no instructions before playing for ori and the blind forest. there are prompts for the keystones and add ability point mods but none for the unlimited energy mod. Iā€™m not activating them until Iā€™m in the game as well.

When you mentioned that you are not activating the mods until you are in the game, are you referring to launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking ā€œPLAYā€?

sometimes but mainly I shut off the mods before starting the game through wemod as I donā€™t want to crash the game.

Can you try to reinstall the mods by clicking the DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of this forum discussion? Let me know if issue still persists.

it works now though Iā€™m a bit confused on why it wasnā€™t working before I redownloaded the trainer