Othercide Cheats and Trainer for Steam

“These cheats require an update, please do not post about them being broken.”

Then if you guys know this why can’t we throw boosts at this to get it updated :V

The game has been added to the queue.

The Othercide cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited Vitae and Add Action Points work fine.

Add Unit Health does increase health, but when character actually gets damaged health decreases back to normal, I just lost a daughter with 8000+ HP who died from 2 attacks. She was seriously wounded before I gave her these HP points, so I think that first attack decreased her HP back to normal (low in her case) and second attack killed her.

Drain Enemy Health also works weird. I tried to use this on 2 enemies. Both got their health decreased to 10. But when first of them started moving I noticed that his health went back to maximum, so I had to kill him normally. Second enemy was even worse - I tried to kill him, while he was at 10 HP, but his health dropped to 0 and he didn’t die. So he was running around attacking me with 0 HP and I couldn’t do anything. I even tried giving him 500 HP to “kill” him again by dropping his health to 0. Didn’t help - his health dropped to 0 and he coudn’t die.

Moderator edit: Advertisement removed.

1 Like

Those never worked properly for me either, since this time last year. But I guess we have at least something working.

Ok so here’s what I found out about the trainer so far.
Health updates after getting struck by an enemy, not immediately after trainer activates.
Using HP consumption skills does not update the health, it seems to fully negate the added health from the trainer.
If a daughter’s original health is lower than the 1st set of damage (3 strikes attacks etc), she will die. Otherwise her health will be orginal + trainner added - damage received.
It seems the total health after the mission cannot exceed her health before the mission.

Anyways, it must have worked to a certain degree since I had much more success a year ago on nightmare difficult than I am without the trainer on dream difficulty now.

Thanks for the trainer!

add health doesn’t work properly, it resets after using a skill that uses health (5%, 10%).
Add health probably never worked for me, it’s the same issue described by SirDood in July, 2020.
The game version is steam and I’m using the latest trainer version.

please update

The Othercide cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi how do you not select caracter tot apply cheat ? Will it be possible in a near future to add infinite coin to ressurect the daugters ? Thanks !

I am afraid none of these cheats work :frowning:

Greetings,so i played with the trainer and the Ap along with unlimited Vitae works like a charm,unforetanately the mouseover hp doesnt necessarily work,while the hp value does change it does not however make ur daughters any tankier,when u use a skill that uses hp it resets the hp value back to normal,also when an enemy attacks u although it may look like it worked it sadly doesnt.This 1 time i was attacked by 2 scavengers and i thought i was safe because of how tanky that daughter was,a bit later during that same mission a plague docter or butcher attacked that same daughter and she died in 1 hit when the game said i had like over 10k hp,so my point is pls fix the mouseover hp cheat and ty 4 all the hard work ur doing 4 us players Wemod!

Hey again Wemod,so i just tried the mouseover drain hp cheat on The Maid and just like Andromort her hp reached 0 but she was still going around being “alive” so she was immortal now,pls fix this issue as well and once again thx 4 all the hard work

@STiNGERR These cheats no longer work. (Except for maybe unlimited vitae which I haven’t tested.)

What part of the game are you in?
What enemies are you fighting?

Are you following the mod instructions to the letter? Noted by an ! icon next to the specific mod option.

Yes, I am following the instructions. I tried them both during combat and outside of combat. The numbers do a phantom change where it looks like the cheat worked but the underlying values don’t actually change. For example using the drain health cheat makes it look like the enemy has 10hp left but you’ll actually still need to do the full dmg amount of the original health bar to kill it.

Is this just in regards to the damage health then?

No, as I said that was just an example. The other ones also don’t work except for maybe unlimited vitae which I haven’t tried.

Having the same issue with the mouseover 500 health. It’s only attached to the GUI address and not the player based address. The numbers change, but the Health does not. The Vitae seems to be fine.