Outlaws of the Old West Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Outlaws of the Old West
This is the official discussion topic of the Outlaws of the Old West Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. Unlimited Morality
6. Unlimited Items
7. Max Stats
8. Mega Exp

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The game require a custom bypass for the battleye anticheats to be able to use the trainer, Bypass and instructions can be found here Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/19/2019
    Started development

• 07/21/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 07/27/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/28/2019
    Updated notes

• 10/14/2019

• 10/14/2019

• 04/13/2020
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Batteye AntiCheat bypass:-

• Open game main folder then navigate to “Outlaws\Binaries\Win64”
  • Rename “Outlaws-Win64-Shipping_BE.exe” to “Outlaws-Win64-Shipping_BE x.exe”
  • Copy the file included below to replace it inside the folder “Outlaws\Binaries\Win64”
  • Launch the game from WeMod .

Outlaws-Win64-Shipping_BE.exe (123.5 KB)

outlaws pic

1 Like

The Outlaws of the Old West cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is there any chance of getting this to work on multiplayer kinda like FarCry works for both single and multi?

BTW Mr. Antifun Congrats on the merger looking forward to your cheats being available on here. Especially Thief Deadly Shadows (*cough)

1 Like

WeMod trainers are not made for online use. Use at your own risk, we are not responsible for bans regarding use in MP…

Right, didn’t ask about bans. But Mr.Antifun cheats for several years actually work online flawlessly. And is this an official statement based on Wemods views or Mr. Antifun or your own?

Wemods. We dont endorse cheating online / multiplayer using trainers not sure how mr.antifun feels about it but we dont. Ya some trainers will work online but then people wanna come back and blame us for getting banned
And most comments here that people say the trainer dont work are trying to use it online / multiplayer.
Guess I should say multiplayer and not online

This statement above is correct for WeMod. We do not make any trainer with the intention of it working online and will not release updates to make them work online. We are also not responsible for any bans that occur from using one of our trainers online :+1:

ok

Changes:

• Updated notes

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

The trainer is not working for the current version of the game. Not sure if you have an update for it or not. But I requested one in WeMod.

HELP! The current trainer you have DOES NOT WORK for the current version that has been released! I tried to get items and nothing happened then i tried every cheat that was made and i got NOTHING! Please can you fix your trainer? I even used version 1.28 and nothing on your trainer worked!!!

Hello there! :slight_smile:

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app. It’ll then be added into the queue to be updated depending on how many are in front already. The trainer makers have a massive amount of forum threads, I doubt they have the time to read every single one, so voting is the way to get their attention.

This article may be of some help: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

please update this trainer. it’s out of date and cannot be use anymore

1 Like

It detects my game version as a 32 bits version and cheats cannot be used, but there’s only a 64 bits version, app needs to be updated, as of right now no options work anymore and because of the version issue the cheatapp gets disabled all together, at least for the singleplayer version

Changes:

• Updated notes

I am facing the same problem

1. Make sure the most recent and up-to-date trainer is selected from the History tab, which is under the Play Button.

2. “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - WeMod App / Support - WeMod Community