Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hello @yevlin.

This is a known game issue that has absolutely nothing to do with WeMod and therefore is not something WeMod can fix. Players who don’t use WeMod also get this issue, and it also affects console players, not just PC players.

A quick Google search would have revealed thousands of posts across multiple web communities about this, plus fixes that you’ll need to do on your end.
Examples:

every time when i dont start the game with wemod i can connect to the game just fine.
I tried not useing the trainer for a few hours, then tried staring it from wemod again and again it just stuck at the loading screen and i checked the outrider server is operating i also restarted my wifi tho i knew its not the issue and it still wont let me connect to the game server : )
and it seems im not the only wemod user who having this issue. :unamused: on epic games btw oh and also is not failed to connect its just in a loop keep spinning and spinning

It’s known that using third-party mods, such as trainers, player-made DLCs etc, have a slightly more chance of triggering in-game bugs.
At the end of the day it’s a game issue. You can see that from the thousands of posts from thousands of non-WeModders on Google.

The infinite authentication spinning loop is a failure to connect. Different wording, same issue.

After some further Googling, the game developers have actually acknowledged the issue is on their end and is related to the DX12 version of the game. When it was first reported to them 2 weeks ago from today.
Until they figure out a fix, they advise running the DX11 version of the game instead. You can do this by forcing the game to use DX11 via launch parameters.

1. Open the settings in the Epic Games Launcher
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, find and select the Outriders game
  3. Tick the “additional command line arguments” box
  4. Paste this in there: -force -dx11

(Also tagging to notify @HELLITSALL & @TwenLeMammouth & @Elite_DeAtHz)

im gonna give it a try,

nope unfortunately it did not fix the issue :worried:

Thank you for that, the command you gave made the normal game working !

But, when I tried launching with Wemod, I never get to the “Authenticating…” screen, the game crashes before with this error:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 578] CommandList->Close() failed at D:/Builder_UE4_Madness__Slave14/Engine/Source/Runtime/D3D12RHI/Private/D3D12CommandList.cpp:138 with error E_INVALIDARG

OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
kernel32!BaseThreadInitThunk()
ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart()

Same issue here, if I start the game from the Epic launcher it will authenticate successfully every single time, if I start the game from wemod it will get stuck on ‘Authenticating …’ every single time.

1 Like

i wonder why

If I download this trainer from Outriders Trainer | FLiNG Trainer - PC Game Cheats and Mods it ships with a modified version of EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe which when implemented seems to be what causes the endless authentication, there are many comments on that site also about the exact same issue, wemod also swaps out this file with a custom version when the trainer starts.

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hi why do i get stuck authenicating

How is the trainer tested if the rest of us can’t even get past the authentication screen ?, what are we doing wrong. If I play without the trainer it authenticates 10 out of 10 times, with the trainer 0 out of 10 times.

@Touchiestelf997 @ndfullard can either of test this and confirm it works now? We changed some stuff with the bypass so you won’t see a new trainer version.

hi there i just tested seems to be working ok fine for me

1 Like

@chris tested and it works perfectly now, all sorted and very happy :slight_smile: thank you very much

hello,

since last update, when we launch the game frome wemod, we got an error message and the game doesn t start.

I can’t get in since I tried with WeMod. Now I can’t get in even without WeMod. Getting LS-0013: Game is unable to launch (dismiss?)

Edit: I got in by deleting the cache files for launcher. But still can’t use WeMod. Sits on authenticating screen.

Edit: I tried the direct x fix above as well and still cannot get it to work with WeMod. Sits on Authenticating screen. I have to then clear the webcache if I want to play the game regularly from launcher then without wemod. Any suggestions?

Edit: Also just tried updating Trainer direct from FLING from 8/15/21 - same thing, sits on authenticating.

i have problems with launching also.Epic version. i have added all necessary files in antivirus exceptions,and when i press play,it says Failed to start the game.Please check your installation or antivirus software.
Any tips?Suggestions?

Hey HME, Ok, after much experimentation and trial and error, I got it to work. I downloaded the EAC file direct from FLING. Not the auto-updater. And replaced the EAC file. The error you are seeing I get as well and can be ignored…after that error WeMod will say unable to find open game. OK or RETRY. Keep that dialog box there. Then …go to your epic launcher and launch from there. when you see it “running” then click “retry” from the WeMod dialog box. That’s how it worked for me and the trainer works great. I never saw anything about “Permanent Cheater”. I don’t care anyway as I usually only play solo due to my schedule.

Edit: Oh, the Fling link is in an above post on this page.

okey if i follow your steps,i get another error,it says “we are having trouble loading cheats into game”…
Oh sry me,works now,i just had a ilttle problem finding that EAC file :smiley: but it is in that zipped trainer.now its all ok :smiley: lets go get some fun hehe

There was a game update today and cheats stopped working. Need updated version.