Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have also noticed that the infinite resources does not affect drop pod resources. Is there any chance this can be amended?

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that too, best you can do is exchange your infinite titanium till you reach the max. Tiago handles exchange if you didn’t know.

1 Like

can i play with my friends normally after i launch the game normally

Yes, you can still play with friends after you exit and relaunch the game normally (via Steam, Epic, etc).

do I still have the new weapons/armor i got during my modded playsession?

Haven’t tried to play with friends on my modded character but I can confirm that the loot you acquire and place in your stash still remain in the stash for later access. I would assume that you keep the loot from a modded session if you relaunch and play coop with friends. Only thing lost would be access to cheats/mods (obviously).

I cant even get this to work. I have tried with the Steam version and the Windows version
With the Steam Version it just pops up with “Failed to load steamui.dll”
and when i try to start the Windows version after deleting the EasyAnticheat file it just pops up with a “EasyAnticheat not installed”
both of which just sit there and never load the game

I play through outriders from the microsoft store and I can’t make it work in any way, has anyone managed to make it work in the microsoft store version?

As the name of the trainer states, this one was made for the Steam store.

You need to use the Windows Store trainer. Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store.

image_2021-11-29_221009
Whenever i try to start up outriders with wemod all i get is the supposed ignoreable error. I was wondering if someone figured out a way around this. My buddy just pressed play and his worked just fine so im a bit frustrated.

Edit: I figured out what the cause of it was. The game was trying to run as administrator and when I turned that off it fixed the issue.

want buy this game tomorrow, i’ve question XD
can i use modded session/character + loot on public session after i launch game normally? if can i still got flagged as cheater?
want play with public after got stuff i need it

I downloaded this game on Game pass and whenever I try to use Wemod it says that “we’re having trouble loading the mods, please restart your game or go to the Help forum.” Nothing I’ve done has worked so far

Drop pod res can’t be adjusted or set

could you add this function somehow to update gear

When I try to launch the game legit from Steam, it says running then stops. The game never launches. Do I have to do anything additional when I want to play the game without WeMod?

There is nothing else you should need to do. Try restarting your PC and validating files.

Ok. I’ve restarted my pc several times and it still will not launch from Steam. I can only play the game if I launch it through wemod. May delete and reinstall.

it does actually state that you have to launch it through the play button and not through steam in the ‘required reading’ section of the info tab in WeMod. Is there a reason you need it launched through steam?

In order to utilize the cheats you must launch the game via the play button in we mod. I don’t want cheats. That’s why I want to launch it via Steam.

Unlimited resources works,but not for drop pods, can we get a update pls ?

Are you really sure about that? Legit the only thing I want is the resources and nothing else, are you absolutely sure you you don’t get flagged?

Make a cheat on a free camera for outriders.

is it possible to use it in coop ? and any report from the last update of the game ?

1 Like

is there a way to make it so we can use these while playing with friends when i try join just errors oe times out so stuck to solo … i can understand not being able to join on a open random team but friends would be good also the max epic and ledgandaires drops arnt working for me or are they tied to character level ?