Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For anybody short on drop pod resources, just use the regular resource mod and sell all but a couple steel at camp. You’ll end up with more than 10M resources. Just repeat as needed, only takes a couple seconds and with the resource toggle on you don’t even lose the steel as long as you don’t sell it all.

Edit: I’m fairly certain the resource toggle also prevents pod resources from going down but I’m not sure, as the resource counts go well over 10K but only show values of 0-10K

Max legendary seems to be working everywhere except the new Trials, I’ve not tested with/without the toggle on yet but I left one rotation of Trials with a very noticeably worse legendary/normal loot ratio than outside of the mode. Probably 2-3 times as many drops in total but fewer golds than a drop pod would give at the same Tier

1 Like

The resource mod is working for new anomaly essence.

1 Like

agreed, would love to see this get updated! thanks for the post

1 Like

Have you tried turning it on before entering the lobby ? (while in character screen)

I got more yellow drops from killing adds than from the chest rewards

Can confirm that drop pod resources go down even with the cheats active

Can confirm that Unlimited Resources works with the new Apocalypse currency. You just need to “get it” to trigger it to go to max, you can do this the first time by “buying” random legendry’s from Tiago until you get a APOC piece, then scrap it. You can then proceed to just keep Re-rolling items in Tiago until you get perfect Apoc Legendry’s for all the slots you want <3

1 Like

i have not played game since demo first game out are ppl getting watermark as they claim they would do or was that all bull on their part i might get game down the road?

I’ve used the mods on the game pass version and the Steam version and haven’t gotten a watermark even when looking threw google I don’t see where anyone has gotten a watermark

i think unlimited health not working , yesterday i started playing game half of cheats not working.
hope after update all of them work.
Thanks

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
4 Likes

resources and exp not working for me

Thank you for the update, that was fast!

Im seeing the “Unlimited EXP” button not working for “Ascension Levels” is it not meant to by chance?

1 Like

Unlimited Exp don’t work, unlimited resources don’t effect drop pods, need something for PAX points and ascension points if can atm they only ones that need looking into to me

1 Like

Thanks Fling! could we also get cheat for pax and ascension points?

You can go to taigo with unlimited resources on, and sell titanium in exchange for max drop pods

eh what i never known that thanks

loading up the game right now

The Unlimited XP doesn’t work. Might only be for the normal levels 1-30 that’s why it may not be working