Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

20 days ago it was working fine. Now its not

1 Like

Outriders for Windows (gamepass) is not working anymore. Now it says that we need to open via Wemod… And even when we open via Wemod we are receiving the same error message:

This cheats require the game to me launched by WeMod. Please close the game before pressing play.

1 Like

you launch Outriders as normal, then quickly press launch game on we mod :wink: then it will work

After deleted Easy-Anti Cheat i cant start the game.
It says Easy Anti cheat not installed.

If i tried to start from Wemod it says " The game must be launched outside of Wemod before pressing Play."

Anyone can tell me how can use this with Xbox game pass version?

Good Afternoon, even performing the method of shutting down the network in the case doing in windows, the game after update now can not play coop with anyone

even on console? @Bl4ckGe4rs

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

does not work on PC with Xbox Gamepass

2 Likes

@FLiNG it won’t launch directly from wemod nor attach to game when launched from desktop like before

1 Like

I wanted to clarify that when launched all the button does is say loading but never launch game not switch to playing when game launched externally

The mod does not work at all while I have done several wemod techniques cannot load the game

UPDATED: These instructions worked the first 2-3 times playing and now WeMod no longer works

I read through all the discussions. I am on Xbox game pass. I had no issues getting the cheats to work first time. This is what I did:
1. Disconnected from Internet
2. Went to EasyAntiCheat folder and created a subfolder named ‘backup’
3. Moved EasyAntiCheat.sys file to the backup folder and did not delete anything
4. Started the game and waited until I got to planet screen
5. Reconnected the internet and all the ‘no internet’ messages went away
6. Tabbed out to WeMod and clicked ‘Play’ and waited until it said ‘Loaded’
7. Started the game and every cheat has worked perfectly and getting Xbox achievements.

Note: I have not tried playing online as I usually only use cheats for campaign solo play.

I first noticed that the customization menu in the inventory stopped working. So I played around and could not get it to work or find out why it just stopped working when I had been using it with the cheats. So, as troubleshooting, I rebooted the game normally without WeMod and the inventory customization option was back. After that, sadly, WeMod will no longer load so I can’t use cheats within the game campaign mode. I have never played online in a party with WeMod.

So it looks like it is problematic at best using WeMod. I am guessing the server updated the game file somehow and WeMod no longer recognizes it. Perhaps this is updateable?

I got it to work first time with no issue. See my post below.

Updated my main post. WeMod has issues with this game apparently.

Okay, this bugged me because I enjoyed the game and played the campaign with cheats several times before it stopped working given the above instructions. I had a suspicion it was the EasyAntiCheat file that got updated somehow. So I tried an experiment and pulled another EasyAntiCheat file out of a different folder (something from Epic Game) and just renamed it to the original one in the Outriders file. I followed the instructions again after doing this and the cheats worked once again!

So, I now am keeping an original copy of that new EasyAntiCheat file in a subfolder so I can replace the one that can get updated if that happens. The EasyAntiCheat file is the issue. At least on Xbox Game Pass, which is what I am using.

Here is a link to that file: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I would suggest copying the file to a separate location so you always have the reset/original. Still do the process of moving the EasyAntiCheat.sys file into a subfolder and then following the WeMod directions. I have not used this in online play, but I am happy to be able to continue my campaign now.

I will note that I have noticed that inventory customization/transmogrification does not work in the cheat version for whatever reason. That is how I messed my file up originally. You have to load the game without cheats to get the inventory customization. When that happens the game will update your EasyAntiCheat.exe and make a new EasyAntiCheat.sys. You will need to move or delete the new .sys file and replace the EasyAntiCheat.exe with the original .exe I have linked here to be able to use cheats once again.

It is convoluted, but it works so far (Xbox Game Pass), so I hope this helps!

**EDIT: Just as an update. The methods I laid out are working. I have been playing and farming offline fine using cheats using the original EasyAntiCheat.exe that I put a link to above and then swapping it out with the updated .exe and .sys file when I want to play online without cheats. When I want to farm I just swap them back etc. **

Still don’t think it is possible to play online with cheats. That is not something I usually do any way. You also lose ability to customize gear when playing with cheats offline, that seems to be the only strange drawback. When you go online with the other file you can customize and all is well when you go back.

Also note that you can add skill tree points and they stay when you go back online so there is a slight edge there.

I hope more is done to keep this mod up-to-date with the expansion coming at the end of June.

So this is all on the xbox version ?? Do you login to your xbox account offline or something? I really wanna try to get this working for single player play but am a little confused with the instructions on getting it all up and running.

I tried a lot of things, so I know the instructions are lengthy. It really isn’t that hard though.

Assuming you are on PC game pass I don’t worry about Xbox at all. I do usually have the PC Xbox window up and logged in but that has no bearing on anti-cheat that I can tell. I just click the taskbar icon to disconnect wifi once I have the correct EasyAntiCheat.exe file (with no EasyAntiCheat.sys) in the C:/Program Files (x86)/EasyAntiCheat folder. I keep the non-cheat EasyAntiCheat.exe and EasyAntiCheat.sys in a subfolder and safe. Then, after the internet is disconnected, I start the game using the icon on desktop and ignore all the ‘Not connected to Internet’ and similar messages. The game still loads in the background. I see the Planet menu behind the ‘Can’t connect to server’ then I activate WeMod by pressing play and wait for it to say loaded. I then reconnect to the internet and click the ‘Can’t connect’ window off of Outriders and continue into the game. It will tell me I am not connected to game services, but I can start my game, create a new character, whatever. All the cheats work just fine.

The only things I have noticed are that you don’t have access to armor cosmetics and alteration and if you are using the cheats ‘Unlimited Resources’ or ‘Unlimited Shards’ when upgrading your armor it will time you out of that menu when you upgrade. Since those options set everything to 999,999 anyway the it isn’t an issue to turn them off. You aren’t online so never had an issue with soft-ban or anything.

When you are done with a character and want to play online you just go in that subfolder and copy the good EasyAntiCheat.exe and EasyAntiCheat.sys files back to the main directory. Make sure you put a copy of your cheat one in a different subfolder first in case you want to go back and use offline cheats again for farming or a new character. Once your good files are in you can just go online the regular way without any WeMod and play just fine. Your massive amount of resources and any extra skills you added in cheat mode will still be there so your character is still cheating technically since you can be OP with all three skill trees unlocked simultaneously. You can now customize the look of your armor and weapons and such and they will persist even if you go back to offline cheat mode.

It sounds like a lot, but it is really a matter of switching out those files in the EasyAntiCheat folder each time you want to go from Cheat Mode with WeMod to Non-Cheat mode without WeMod and not letting one of them get overwritten.

Yeah is a lot but does seem easy enough. What I’m thinking though is that I already have a saved character which is linked to my Xbox account which also syncs with the PC gamepass side of things, so from what I understand what you’re saying is a probably couldn’t be playing this with an already existing character made right?

Cause at some point I need it to sync with my save via gamepass I assume as it picks up my save from there, but I can only assume that forces me to online which is where I believe you keep the game as to offline to keep playing it.

Hope that makes sense…

Yeah, it shouldn’t be a problem though. Just make sure you go online with your non-cheat files in the main folder of EasyAntiCheat and then, after you update everything on PC, swap to the cheat files and everything should work from there. That is what I would think anyway, I am not familiar with going from xbox to pc. I only use gamepass on PC. I haven’t turned on my xbox in almost a year.

Also you can play the game perfectly well online without active cheats. You only need to do the cheat file swap if you want to farm and such.

I set my player speed to 2.0 with super damage and such and only did main quests and finished the game in about an hour to make a new max level character. So making a new one isn’t hard. You can get someone online to easily story skip you as well and that only takes 5 minutes. Then log off and use the cheat option and build you character from there.

Lots of options.

You are only offline long enough to bypass the anti cheat at the start of the game. You are back online once you start playing and, as long as you swapped those files, your cheats and WeMod are active.

When i say xbox sorry i mean gamepass on pc, so its the same thing. Dont mean xbox as in on my actual console. Trying to see if i can work something out now, cant see to get wemod to detect game after changing everything…