Outward Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Outward
This is the official discussion topic of the Outward Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. Max Sleep
6. Stable Body Temperature
7. No Skills Cooldown
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Item Durability
10. Zero Weight
11. Easy Crafting
12. Unlimited Money

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before activating any mods.

IMPORTANT: You need to select default mono branch for these mods to work.
In steam library, right click on the game – Properties – BETAS – Choose “default-mono – Public default branch (mono)” version.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/26/2019
    Started development

• 05/29/2019
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 08/16/2019
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Unlimited Breakthrough Points cheat added

• 12/08/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/11/2020
    Updated notes

• 06/29/2020

• 07/09/2020

• 07/17/2020

• 12/24/2020

• 02/08/2021

• 06/07/2021

• 04/03/2024
    Updated notes

• 04/06/2024
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hey there,

Great cheats overall, would it be possible to add in an “Infinite Mana” option? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious, how does the “infinite items” Mod work? I’ve tried trading, dropping, splitting items but it seems like it doesn’t duplicate or become “infinite.” What am I doing wrong? Or am I just reading into infinite incorrectly?

It’s generally when an item is used, it either isn’t consumed or will change the stack to 99. I can’t confirm which for this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

hey, all the cheats works great, but i have a question, would it be possible to add an option to manipulate how much Health, stamina, and mana you have? :slight_smile:

It may be possible but it’s to the devs discretion if it’s possible, but an update would need to be voted for first!

@STiNGERR

For reference if an update is done to take a glance and see if these options make sense to include

im back bro @STiNGERR hope youve been well. i know the last time i saw you things were looking frustrating on a couple games. im here to spread the word of broken things/bugs.

1. sometimes the money cheat works off the bat but them breaks the money counter and it goes negative. even turning it off and on doesnt fix it all the way. i have to restart my game. my suggestion is lowering the money count. the most yu can actually spend in a single store is about 60k so setting it to like 250k would be better than bringing that number so close to the hex breaking point.
  2. unlimited mana would be awesome
    3.i havent looked at the unity stuff that much but if it would be possible to do a recipe unlock button that would be sick
    4.there are stats so having those maxed or added to would be cool.
    5.adding a bunch of breakthrough tokens would be cool
  3. having item requirements for opening tombs, doors and fast traveling removed would cool

luv you and i hope you have played this game a bit, its actually really awesome. already beat it twice, the different factions are interesting. came to grab so cheats to add some more life to the game

Thanks for your in depth post! Hoping this gets voted for and I’ll make sure stinger sees your post!

Hello i was wondering if you could include unlimited break through points Cheat. Since you can only have 3 per character.

The Outward cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Mana cheat added
  • Unlimited Breakthrough Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Awesome work dude! i seem to be having issues with the Unlimited Health cheat - i seem to constantly die in one hit.

Hello everyone!
I started playing this game a week ago (I actually bought it a second time so i can play it on steam with wemod).
I’m just past the point where my landlady wants me to get her the money so i can keep my house, so yeah, im at the very beginning. But everytime i load the save and toggle the cheats on in my mobile app, the game crashes. Any suggestions?
EDIT: I made some tests and it seems that the game crashes when you toggle unlimited health on. Which is, you know, essential…
EDIT2: So i run some more tests and it seems the cheats are totally not working. Whatever combination i try, the game just crashes. Does anyone have an answer???

Unlimited Healt If you enable it, your character becomes super slow motion and you can not play

Was self resolved.
It was a phenomenon that occurred because debug mode was enabled.

2 Likes

is there a way to keep unlimited heath and one shot from getting you stuck on the floor forever?

Unlimited health crashes the game. Does anyone have an answer?

I’ll give this a test later and see if the trainer needs an update. The game did register an update on the 25th :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you

Hey I just tested this on our Steam copy of the game and didn’t seem to have any issues. I let myself be attacked by animal and it worked just fine. Is your game updated to the latest version VIA steam?

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like