Oxygen Not Included Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Oxygen Not Included
This is the official discussion topic of the Oxygen Not Included Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Stress
2. Unlimited Breath
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Calories
5. Empty Bladder
6. Enable Debug Menu

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/31/2017
    Started development

• 05/31/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 05/31/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/31/2017

• 05/31/2017

• 06/01/2017

• 06/06/2017
    No Gas Vent Overpressure cheat added
    No Liquid Vent Overpressure cheat added

• 08/30/2017

• 03/05/2018

• 06/20/2018
    Max Breath cheat added
    Zero Bladder cheat added
    No Stress cheat added

• 08/08/2019
    Unlimited Breath cheat added
    Unlimited Stamina cheat added
    Unlimited Calories cheat added
    Empty Bladder cheat added
    Updated notes

• 06/04/2020
    Updated notes

• 07/22/2021

• 03/08/2022

• 05/18/2022

• 06/20/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I loaded up the game, let the map load first, then hit “play” on this Wemod cheat. I selected “unlimited breath” but my colony are all still holding their breaths in unbreathable (non-water) areas.

So I run the game and try and use the debug menu cheat, but nothing pops up and after a minute of having it active it crashes my game, help

1 Like

For me the game “works” but not when I activate any cheat. I launch the game with wemod, and no matter what cheat I activate the game puts me into the crash complaint menu.

1 Like

i think the mod needs a update it is not working

2 Likes

yes the trainer needs a new update it is not working properly any more because of the new dlc it has gotten

1 Like

please please please update the trainer please please im begging please please update

This trainer has bug or something. When I used this trainer such as No stress or Unlimited Calories then I deactivate trainer, cheat still working not back to normal.
I need you to check or fix trainer.

yes the trainer does not work properly then it works then it does not work i think also that there is something wrong with the trainer please please fix it

Hi since DLC is out, Wemod don’t detect the game anymore, and if I try to setup a custom installation path it launch the game but cheats are not working
Any idea ?
Thanks

Game no longer is recognized by the trainer.

Even though I don’t have the DLC (yet), and I did a custom path as well. It detected the game for like 3 seconds before saying it closed.
Just confirming that we are experiencing similar problems.

Hi. first of all, thanks for the cheat. it works good.
I noticed a problem though. When I use the cheats, and have injured duplicants, they stop healing, and are kept on triage cots. can you see what happens, please?
once used, even if disabled, the duplicants stop healing

1 Like

Unlimited breath/stamina/bladder stops recovery in medical cot. Dupes don’t heal their wounds

1 Like

if Empty bladder is turned on late the Duplicants will get stuck in a making a mess loop.
If this happens to you it appears that the save is lost as even reloading without it on will turn the duplicant into a never ending stream of polluted water

this trainer needs a big update

1 Like

guys i have a thethy that the dupes brith in ther moths lol

Many issues with this current game and WeMod program, if anyone is wondering. Plants do not grow, duplicates do not heal, random crashes, does not work with DLC, and other issues as well.

2 Likes

Multiple players have all experienced what I have with the WeMod and newer updates of the game since at least December 2020. That being said I now have the ONI - Spaced Out DLC and if trying to activate debug menu it crashes out the game. Would be nice to see this in “the queue”.

Great Job with all your trainers Stingerr.

Build version of my game is: EX1 S8-456169