Oxygen Not Included Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It is possible to have cheat for unlimited stuff example: ore, iron, coal , etc
Thanks

can y’all fix the mods because the debug menu keeps turning off

can you please fix the debug menu on oxygen not included. it keeps turning off and it doesn’t work

can you please fix the debug menu it keeps turning off and it doesn’t work

Okay

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hello. perfect needs doesn’t work… unless there are extra steps for it :/…

The perfect needs dosent work as Leva says

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Max Breath cheat added
  • Zero Bladder cheat added
  • No Stress cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

zero bladder doesnt work (it turns on and after few secs turns off).

It is a unity game which means you gotta do something first related to the cheat before using them e.g have your bladder fill up

For some reason the tab things keep randomly turning off wene I press the windows button and wene I enable one of the tab things

Why does the “Debug Menu” keep turning off for no reason and how do you even open it?

Probably cause of an update. Vote for an update

The only cheat this game needs is game speed. x1 x2 x3 are available. x10 can be accesed in debug mode, but it is still not enough.

o_O

I have played this game for hours and hours and haven’t had an issue with speed. How big of a base are you managing lol. The debug mode is more than sufficient to kickass in this game.

You have missunderstood me. I have no issue with game performance. I have issue with time consuming tasks. about 500 cycles takes a day of play with x3 speed. with x10 you can do about 1000 cycles daily. But even with x10 most of the time is just waiting for something to happen i.e. dormant volcano to be active again. about 50 cycles takes me to make a functioning morb farm. It takes a loooooong time to build selfsustaining structures as each new one influence in previous ecosystem. so basically control of time beyond x10 is crucial.

Removed by moderator

Hey so this trainer was updated two days ago by another dev

I removed your comment as it seemed to be an attack on our devs which will not be tolerated. If we see it again you will be unable to post on the forums going forward.

Thanks for understanding.