Oxygen Not Included Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Oxygen Not Included Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Stress
2. Unlimited Breath
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Calories
5. Empty Bladder
6. Enable Debug Menu

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Press “Play” when the map has fully loaded!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/08/2019
    Started development

• 08/08/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks! But that empty bladder thing doing nothing in both trainer.

How do i open the debug menu

To open the debug menu for WeMod, you want to press CTRL + SHIFT + D when in WeMod.

Can we get a 99+ attributes on all duplicants?

Hello

Can i ask if using this affects achievements in any way? Because i used the debug mode and it obviously did but i was wondering if the others affected achievements too?

Hello i know you are busy but could you please update this trainer?

This trainer is not functioning correctly. It’s causing my game to freeze and crash whenever it activates.

The older version does seem to work… ish… however.

This trainer only work until first update of Meep’s Mandatory Recreation, and… Reppin, I know you’re busy for the new games but can you update it?

1 Like

I think we should have a cheat for unlimited skill points because I want to tame stuff

hello sir, can you plz update this trainer, it was the best when it works and i miss this very much

ty in advance

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If a trainer needs an update due to a game update, then you need to request it via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.
Link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

I get it
But I couldn’t find it, I can make the Request, not by steam, and the wemod is incompatible, so I didn’t know how to contact the person responsible for its creation.
Even with the available link I couldn’t find out how to make the Request for the specific mod

THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE

when i at the start up screen and hit enable debug menu my game crashes.