Oxygen Not Included Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Oxygen Not Included Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Debug Menu
2. No Gas Vent Overpressure
3. No Liquid Vent Overpressure
4. Max Breath
5. Zero Bladder
6. No Stress

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You can see the debug menu options in Options > Controls > Debug Controls. Cheats include tile paint mode, invincibility, instant build mode, ignore build requirements and much more!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/31/2017
    Started development

• 05/31/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 05/31/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/31/2017

• 05/31/2017

• 06/01/2017

• 06/06/2017
    No Gas Vent Overpressure cheat added
    No Liquid Vent Overpressure cheat added

• 08/30/2017

• 03/05/2018

• 06/20/2018
    Max Breath cheat added
    Zero Bladder cheat added
    No Stress cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Gas Vent Overpressure cheat added
  • No Liquid Vent Overpressure cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It would be interesting to have mods that make “infinite” resources like water and oxygen.
I played the game for a while and realized that these resources are over for an hour or so and the colony’s sustainability is over, the game is lost and everything starts over again. Which makes it VERY bland.

What about steam geysers? You can also boil water using lava and purify it that way but there are so many steam geysers in game.

Also the trainer enables debug console which makes it easy to see the whole map and paint anything if you so wish. Far better than any infinite option i can make for some resource :wink:

The new Outbreak Update is out, and it has broken the Perfect Needs cheat. Any word on when the cheat will update?

You just told me about the update and already expecting an eta ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Added to my list

Would it be possible to add a map revealer ? It’d be way easier to know where to build your base first >:3 ! Thanks a lot

Use the Dev mode cheat. It reveals the map

The Oxygen Not Included cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks STN for the update. We in the community do appreciate the work you do :smile:

By any chance could you update the cheats? it’s recently updated to and oil update and the cheats no longer work

THANKS!

Which ones?

The debug menu hadn’t worked for me in the outbreak update, and I haven’t played the oil update yet but I would imagine they are patching things, but again I would have to play the new update with mods

Okay i will check it out.

I just played again today, the perfect needs cheat doesn’t work for germs, I don’t use the vent pressures so I couldn’t test them but the debug menu still doesn’t work

The automation update is out and the perfect needs cheat doesn’t work.

I can’t get the debug cheat to work. Does anyone else have a problem with it? Am I doing something wrong?

Must be one of the countless game updates that broke it.

how do i go to dev mode?

• the cheat from Infinity