Painkiller: Hell & Damnation

Hiya there,

@STN, @STiNGERR, @unknown_v2, @REPPiN, and others. Please, if you can look into this game, and implement the below trainer options, then it would be really nice. :grin:

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, the latest version on STEAM. I presume the version would be v1.10, (STEAM 06.04.2014 patch), which includes the DLCs as well, or otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painkiller:Hell%26_Damnation

Though, I really need all the following options to be implemented, as I find this game too hard to beat, as it is very fast paced as well.

. Infinite/Unlimited player health.

. Unlimited ARMOR/shields.

. UNLIMITED primary as well as secondary AMMO (Infinite ammo/no reload).

. 1 HIT easy kills. // I really want this option.

. Ghost mode/Invisible, so that the enemies don’t attack the player. // I really want this option.

. Slow-motion enemies/AI, so that all the enemies cannot move and run very fast. // I really want this option.

. SUPER player speed, so that the character moves fast.

. A FREEZE enemies option as well, if this can also be implemented ?

. Add SOULS and COINS.

Well, that’s it. Thanks for reading. If a trainer can be made, then I would be HIGHLY thankful to you guys. I know you might be hard pressed for time, but just look into this FPS title.

Apologies, for any trouble this may cause, but I’m just giving a suggestion for this game, since I presume we don’t have a trainer yet for this title ?

Keep up the good work. Cheers. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I hope the game’s version is correct, just check it, OK ?

This game is stupidly hard… lol

1 Like

This game is insanely hard for me to beat.

edit:: This game is getting an HD overhaul update as well, per rumors.