Paint the Town Red Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey @kAYLOUISMAN, @OldManBobb and everyone else.

Because the game was updated then the trainer will also be in need of an update.
You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. Requests posted here in the forum are not counted. This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

At this moment in time, only 10 people out 3,823 WeMod members who play this game have requested an update via the correct method, which is not enough to justify updating the trainer as a priority.

Gosh dammit, this game is never got a new trainer at this rate

Hey @OldManBobb.

You have the power to increase the rate of votes using your referral link. By posting it in other communities for this game (official game forum, Steam discussions, Reddit, etc) and sharing it with friends. The post above yours explains how to find this referral link.

The Paint the Town Red cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Seems Unbreakable weapon is broken

Changes:

1 Like

needs an update

3 Likes

This trainer needs serious update, the trainer did not find the game on version 12.5 of the game

5 Likes

Incompatible with latest version of the game sadly it wont even see that its installed

3 Likes

It doesn’t recognize the game and there is no request update button for it. Please fix this.

3 Likes

can someone update this game :frowning:

2 Likes

The trainer no longer recognizes my game. Even when I add a custom installation it says it is having trouble finding or launching my game. It only happens with this trainer. Please help.

1 Like

Trainer needs update, doesn’t recognize when game is open, so you don’t even get a chance to use any cheats. Screenshot 2020-11-08 184813

Paint the town Red trainers do not work anymore they cant be injected in any way also WeMod do not even detect it
Setting directory to .exe file of Paint The town red do not work either

Its been months since it was updated and there is no request update button. Are you guys even listening to us?

can someone make another trainer since nobody working on this one.
and it is taking to long

If you guys really want an update you’ll have to request it

Changes:

Seems weapons still break and energy isn’t unlimited unless you kill someone after using it up.

I cant activate my cheats anyone know why