Palworld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes pls do as the bullshit that is looking for the raid boss shards are total bullshit to find especially the last two variants of the raid boss

1 Like

greenhouse add a pal spawner mod were u can spawn bosses and pals

1 Like

Some mods seem to work in Coop (not tested in multiplayer), the one that works 100% is the ‘infinite stamina’. Yesterday the weapons mod also worked on Coop but haven’t identified how to make it work properly (trigger events), abusing it also makes your local game crash and some errors at the host…

I think with a little more love at the codes, you could make some mods work fine in coop.

Could we get the mods to work on private individually hosted servers? I play with my bf and we want to use some of them but we cant unless I log out and don’t play.

Façam um comando para procriar rápido! Igual os ovos, apesar que algum bug ocorreu um dos ovos não quis procriar ao duplicar hahaha

Suddenly, the map is no longer available?

Also would it be possible to add a speed control for mounts?

It’s taken offline. I’ve heard that the team is currently fixing an issue with the maps. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

This mod is awesome! I was using it to not have to go through the same grind as a previous play through, works great!

The only issue I’m seeing is that Massive Work Speed turned on seems a bit too efficient and crashes my game.

Also, can anything be done to either increase base size or increase number of bases?

there is few mod for that on nexus

mod can’t be use right now we mod keep say can’t find the game i use it before and when i’m back for play again this happen

Hey there, If WeMod can’t find your game automatically, you can manually link the game’s exe. Follow the steps here to link your game. Why can't WeMod find my installed game?

i already try before post my comment