Panzer Corps 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it can not work

1 Like

Cheats don’t work

Hello. Trainer is currently not working.
Cheats can be activated, but Effekts won´t apply ingame.
Tested with loading Game (Main Menu) and activate cheats, than load map oder New game, tested
with starting Map (Mission) new game and loaded Savegame and than activate Trainer and Cheats afterwards.

Thank you for your work.

Can we please get an update? The trainer hasn’t been working for a while now.

The Panzer Corps 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

sir,im still having issues when i got to second senario the numbers in attacks went crazy,thank you tom

New DLC is out, plz update the trainer. Thx!

1 Like

Is there any chance of an update? The new dlc has been out for about a week and a half now with no update

isnt work for now

The Panzer Corps 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Cheats cause crashing and Infinite Health is working for the enemy. Pls fix and thank you

Not sure if this is the right spot or not but the unlimited units cap doesn’t work for auxiliary units, is there a way to change this or perhaps add as a separate toggle? Also while I am thinking of it, could there be a toggle to allow for surrenders of enemy units (capturing equipment) or a way to make infinite or toggle quantity of, captured units? Thanks, love the work so far, just a couple things I thought were missing. :slight_smile:

Needs update, half the options dont work anymore.

need update, cant launch game through wemod .

This game is easy to cheat without a trainer. There is a list of cheats you can use online. These are entered in the “chat” window of the game. They typically start “setany xxx nnn”. (Example setany strength X, where X is the value you want for that unit. Just make sure strength and max_strength values are equal. another example setany max_core_slots X to allow yourself more and/or better unit than usual. For instance I usually set core slots to 1200 even though I typically have a need for about 250-300 slots. Additionally you can use the editor to assign practically any number you want to unit strength and max strength prior to starting the first campaign. The unit values carry over into the next campaign if you load your save.

New DLC is out, please update the trainer, Thanks

Trainer broken, most functionality unavailable

WeMod trainer stopped working, please update.

Hi, can you help us understand what’s not working for you? Please describe the issue you’re facing. Also, are you guys trying to use the trainer in online/multiplayer mode?

The game in question is Panzer Corps 2. After new DLC no cheats are working. At close there is no pop-up to report broken cheats. There is no queue to boost, no way to report. Already posted on the game dedicated page, no answer. Long time supporter, please advise.