{Patched} GTA Online Money Glitch | $90k Every 3-5 Mins

Patched

Seems like they updated their servers and took a zero off of the SUV Rims causing them to only cost around 7-8k, meaning you can’t get anything for it.

i believe this is just a temporary fix before they send out their next update, so you could try and put just the SUV Chrome rims for under 10k, sit on them and then sell them all when/if the price goes back

Here is a nice way to earn profits quick. Can make $90k in a matter of minutes. I’m sure there is another way to gain more from other glitches, but this is one I have found that works best for patch 1.24

This also bypasses the 45min wait time to sell your cars since you purchased the Rebel

Purchase Rusty Rebel for $3,000 (as many as you want)

Take Rusty Rebel to LS Customs

Go to: Wheels>Wheel Type>Off Road>Stock Rims

Purchase the Amazon wheels for $4,690

After that go back to Wheel Type and go to: SUV>Chrome Wheels

There you can equip the Fagorme Wheels

Now sell your car and it will be worth $40,195

That is $32,505 profit per rusty rebel

I would purchase the Greenwich Parkway 10 car Garage as well. That garage is close by the LS Customs by the airport and quicker to get your cars from the garage since there is a 3min wait period for calling the mechanic

If you have another garage as well, I would stock up rebels there too and use the garage I suggested purchasing to pick up the car. You can pick up 2 cars and do this and by that time your mechanic will be ready

Thanks. Going to try this later.

Saw this on reddit, gave it a go and made a lot of money !

I was too late, I just looked on the website and the “Rebel” is no where to be found on any of the websites.

Check again. I was able to just buy a bunch with no issues and do this

Edit: So you buy rims from spot x of the wheels, and then it’s unlocked in SUV… weird. Is it only these rims that glitch like this?.

It’s still for sale. Also, you can do this with any car. The rebel just gives you profit

Going to try this. Thanks for the share aden!

edit: Worked! (360)

Is this working across all platforms?

EDIT: This works on Xbox One.

It should be

It is under super autos.

You can buy the sad trombone horn also, it doesnt charge you for it for some reason.

That was patched. This is the new way

Oh right cool. Thanks. Gonna go do it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Does this work on XBONE as well?

Yes .

Patched

Seems like they updated their servers and took a zero off of the SUV Rims causing them to only cost around 7-8k, meaning you can’t get anything for it.

i believe this is just a temporary fix before they send out their next update, so you could try and put just the SUV Chrome rims for under 10k, sit on them and then sell them all when/if the price goes back

That sucks…

New Method

I am not the founder of this glitch nor have I tried it yet, just figured I would share.

1.) Take your vehicle to LSC.

2.) Go to wheels -> SUV -> Chrome and purchase the Sunrise wheels for $8125.

3.) Back out, go to wheels -> Offroad -> Chrome and you’ll see the “Challenger” wheels have been bought.

4.) Sell

28K Profit each time apparently.

Source:http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/2z9wwz/sell_rebel_for_39k_bypass_rs_hotfix/

Can you add more parts to increase its value without loosing profit on the money invested?

Shiiiiet I have 20 rusty rebels sitting in my garages now.

Exactly… I was afraid of that the whole time…