PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

for some reason im not getting any money when i add 1000000 Cash

@SenatorSmith go to crime net and choose a random mission, go inside the mission when you can control your character. then Use the money or any cheat which add things to your inventory, itā€™ll work! and if you mean Now itā€™s because it need a Update.

PAYDAY 2 Trainer not work ?
When i start playing the game and start the Trainer he not work ?
new update ? @unknown_v2

@xFTB
yep. it need a update. i donā€™t know why everyone is asking, but iā€™ll sure to answer everyone if i can!(probably because iā€™m bored.)

It there any news about when the update is gona come?

@Redflame18 Not what i heard, i think itā€™ll come with in one month?

So there is no way how to use it?
I only need moneyā€¦

@Redflame18
well if you insist at needing Money then i suggest you to download and use some mods(not for cheat of course, for easier gaming), but be sure to move your mods file before using Payday 2 trainer again! (oh btw thereā€™s no way of using this trainer for now but if you download older version of Payday 2 iā€™m sure you can use it but not sure if the money keeps thought.)

sorry for my terrible English skills, i donā€™t learn English a lot.

@Redflame18 just got the news here image

Sorry i donā€™t quite know well.

Excuse me, but I did not know
However I wait for the next update Thank you for your reply

@xFTB No Problem!

Any mods that can give infinity life or ghost mode?

the weapon mods work but the money and stats do not. anyone who knows a fix for this?

@unknown_v2 could you update the trainer to work with the new update 181.1 please

Have issueā€™s now where the cheat starts then stops soon as you press start on the infinity menu. I have tested this also when the game was already on same result.

like i said. the trainer need a update, and i donā€™t know where unknown_v2 go. Please do not ask more question about the trainer Not working. because i already said like 4 times.

People donā€™t read what others say in here.
not sure where @unknown_v2 is gone aswell but people will keep on saying itā€™s broken

@N1ceToMeetYou
Yupā€¦well. youā€™re right, so hereā€™s what i will do.
I WONT RESPOND ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE TRAINER IS BROKEN. PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS UP ABOVE