PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It would be cool if you could make it so you can add perk deck points @unknown_v2? Thanks for making the rest!

Yeah, does it freeze up but still have sound?

I have completed every map in this game. only problematic is Firestarter Day 3 (Bank Heist) with WeMod. when i drop the drill bag it says I should press F to start drilling and right after pressing i’m getting crash, even if I don’t have any wemod options enabled at this moment. Also, playing on the same map - regular Bank Heist (not Firestarter job) doesn’t give any crashes, so only Firestarter is uncompletable for me. seems like the only solution is to play co-op and let someone else start drilling.
error message: Application has crashed: C++ exception_
_[string “core/lib/utils/coreevent.lua”]:37: Callback to function “clbk_exit_to_std” is on a nil class.

[spoiler]SCRIPT STACK

_set_player_slot() lib/managers/menu/menukitrenderer.lua:101
on_request_lobby_slot_reply() lib/managers/menu/menulobbyrenderer.lua:277
_entered_menu() lib/managers/menu/menukitrenderer.lua:80
open() lib/managers/menu/menulobbyrenderer.lua:98
open() lib/managers/menu/menukitrenderer.lua:45
open_menu() core/lib/managers/menu/coremenumanager.lua:87
open_menu() lib/managers/menumanager.lua:367
at_enter() lib/states/ingamewaitingforplayers.lua:415
trans_func() lib/states/gamestate.lua:22
_do_state_change() core/lib/utils/game_state_machine/coregamestatemachine.lua:124
end_update() core/lib/utils/game_state_machine/coregamestatemachine.lua:104
end_update() lib/setups/setup.lua:901
end_update() lib/setups/gamesetup.lua:774
end_update() lib/setups/networkgamesetup.lua:33
core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:583

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                    
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name              
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name 

Current thread: Main

SCRIPT STACK

_update_check_actions() lib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.lua:146
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:436
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.lua:133
lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:324

[/spoiler]

It has something to do with the tazing thing then probably. Game just loves crashing, might not even be the trainer.

And don’t expect any changes, creator apparently doesn’t want to work with infinity trainers anymore.

after over9000 attemps i found that if i press F while in the air the game won’t crash to the desktop.

is there a way to make the drill go instantly?

BLT mod supports instant drilling and many other things

It needs to be updated bc it says there is no trainers for this version.

No idea which mod is affecting that because I turned off and then on 1 by 1 and didn’t help. so problem is that for some stuff where you put drill on and when it finishes its still on doors / or when hacking PCs they wont let me grab USBs etc. you get it… How you guys get around with this (if you have same problem) ?

Please update this to match current version

1 Like

turn-off the “Unlimited cable ties” before putting the equipment which you’ll need to take back

best way to use this trainer is (for example) set as F2 - instant interactions, F3 - unlimited cable ties, F4 - cops don’t shoot (for stealth missions), F5 - slow motion, F6 - add 600 skill points and F1 for everything else. so, F2-F5 are situational options

and you have to play every mission at least 2 times to learn and remember how to use this trainer options correctly

The version is not support the game. If you turn off god mode and taser shock you the game crash, some Equipments not unlimited anymore, like the wooden board, pickup mission equipment, etc… Also when playing, random crash appear. Please Update the Trainer.
Thank you

Same goes for me, the trainer need to get updates… I too kept getting crash for 3 games. Is it the options issue or … I no idea…

1 Like

when you have god mode enabled and you’re getting shocked with electo-traps (Firestarter Day 3 or Goat simulator Day 1) it causes on crash.
as you can see the trainer maker is out for 2 years, so if you need you can make your own trainer

try to read. everything works except specific places where you need to disable some options.

Someone for the love of Chains update this

1 Like

How to create create my own trainers? I tried to use different option avoiding game crash so I still can enjoy the game.

can i still play online with these mods enabled? will i get detected in some way by Steam or the Payday 2 servers? and will other players detect my cheats online? is it safe to play?