PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Someone has posted above that trying to use more than 120 skill points will reset them :slightly_smiling_face:

No it doesnā€™t work even if i use just 100 points they still disappear after you restart the game, besides game now crash after 5-10 minutes so itā€™s unplayable with Mod on.

Crashes are generally caused by other in-game mods/DLC being installed. Any mods at all will affect the trainer as it changes the game

Hello, there is a new update due for Payday 2 and it says that it is not compatible. I tried using other dates too but it doesnā€™t work and says that it couldnā€™t load or something. There is an error when minimizing the game.

I played Fable Anniversary and Fable works just fine. But Payday 2 does not work did Crime.net offline as well I even had a friend with experience with wemod to help me but we couldnā€™t do anything about it he just said just wait for the new update that is due. The new update is for 18th of January 2019.

Hopefully that will fix it completely. I have latest installed update (18th January 2019) and for some reason no other dates work which is bizarre. I deleted all my mods and even my override mod folders. Now I have no mods and no wemod as well. Please fix this as soon as possible.

The compatibility warning is just because of the version mismatch, just select yes on this pop up image
Weā€™ve verified the trainer to be fully working multiple times. The mods you had installed would have definitely interfered, try manually starting Payday 2, then ALT-Tabbing and selecting play in WeMod :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok so you suggesting to turn off all the DLC i have installed in my game, i could try that since itā€™s on steam and i just un-click those i donā€™t want. Iā€™ll give it a try and report back. BTW i donā€™t have any other mods installed, just the official DLC.

From what Iā€™ve been told all DLC is cosmetic in Payday 2, Iā€™m talking of game mods that add things to the games :slightly_smiling_face:

DLCā€™s are also weapons and heists, btw iā€™ve check it and unfortunately game still crashes with all the DLC disables i even didnā€™t use any options in the trainer, just want to check it if itā€™ll work. Also i start the game through Wemod, but tested it with running the game first and then starting the mod, no luck still crashes.

Open crash log file and find the cause of your crashes.

Itā€™s simple trainer does it, game works flawlessly without it soā€¦ i donā€™t really have to look in to log file. Besides game just close it self with mod on. Wemod for this game does not work anymore.

The mods still work and Iā€™ve had no issues with crashing.

What version of the game do you have, mine has latest update from 24.01. Iā€™m running windows 8.1, i donā€™t what else to say i tired to make it work but i gave up after some time.I already have lvl 82 and almost half of the skills unlocked, but would be fun to play with trainer in off line mode. BTW iā€™m using the trainer for the version of the game from 30.04.2018, last trainer made for it.

Looks amazing, Iā€™m definetly going to use this once I get on payday 2 later.

unlimited pager doesnt work :slight_smile:

Works in Single but not in Multiplayer

Well thatā€™s good it dont. Wemod does not make any trainers for use in multiplayer. They are made for single player only

1 Like

Requests if Possible:

• No Drill Time (Instant Drill)
  • One Hit Kill
  • Ability To Pick Up All Bags
  • No Movement Penalty (Carrying Object/Bags)
  • Undectable Stealth
  • Flaming Bullets
  • Fix Add $ Offshore
1 Like

The author of this trainer is no longer around so unless one of the others takes over you wonā€™t see new options

1 Like

Works great at the moment, nice work!

Would it be possible to add a ā€˜ghost modeā€™ option?