PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I heard that the maker of this trainer retired, so will anymore trainers be made? If one was to be made could it have a remove level feature?

what did you do to get yours to work there is nothing i can do

Welcome to the community @Azathi. :slight_smile:

If there is a major update to the game that will require a trainer to be updated, then it should be possible to vote for a new, updated trainer, which would have to be made by one of the current trainer developers on WeMod.

The developers of PayDay 2 stopped developing the game and stopped providing updates for it for some time, due to financial troubles. Which is why the game has so many bugs that were never fixed. However, in October 2019 they announced that they are now planning to resume some development. But I believe their main focus is on developing PayDay 3 for release in either 2022 or 2023.
Article: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/payday-2-development-resumes-after-a-rough-year-for-starbreeze/.

The cheat ā€œ3. Unlimited Staminaā€ is not working.

cool thx

WeModā€™s facilitators for Payday 2 didnā€™t work for me since 14 August 2020ā€™s update.

It just doesnā€™t work. I tried your method several times and all for nothing. 10 secs after Iā€™m clicking a play button, this statement (click on the link below) shows up every time.

Everything with my computer (RAM too), internet network, etc. is in mint condition. I didnā€™t try to play game in multiplayer mode. Iā€™m playing on Steam version. I verified Integrity of game files and everything is all right. I didnā€™t install any mods or BLT trainer. I donā€™t have IPHLPAPI.dll file in game folder.

Can you help me? Or if you canā€™t, maybe itā€™s a good moment to update this mod?

https://zapodaj.net/6dade1330fe71.png.html

Hey, I cant seem to get this hack to work at all. When I start up the game it closes and I get this message ā€œThere was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.ā€
Can I please have some help?
:slight_smile:

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, we donā€™t make hacks (for online games). We make trainers (for offline games). They are different things, and also hacks are illegal, trainers arenā€™t.

• Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to from another store or cracked/pirated.
  • Make sure you are not attempting to use the trainer in an online game mode (a mode where you play with other, real people).
  • As the trainer notes advise - turn off third-party mods (especially BLT Mod), because they may interfere with the trainer.

Try launching the game first. Then when on the main menu, wait for five minutes and then alt+tab to WeMod to press play.

Hello!
Iā€™d like to request mod/trainer/cheat to PAYDAY 2. I think that in 2017 the mod existed and in 2018 it was deleted, at least some messages on forums talk about it. I want to request the mod again so people could enjoy it, make speedruns or whatever.

cheat:
basically, the mod is just about invisibility for the player. Mod would make the player invisible for guards and every other entity of the game.

The idea (code):
Iā€™m not a programmer so I canā€™t write her code to make something like that works but I got some ideas about it. It might work if the entity ā€œPlayerā€ would not be on the map or it would be teleported somewhere else (because teleport option already exists in the trainer). I mean that skin, movement, nickname etc. could see anyone but as an entity, you wouldnā€™t be there (This would reduce the risk of the ban if some players would play multiplayer). Another idea is just that the player wouldnā€™t be in the ā€œgameā€ at allā€¦ as some kind of entity that shoots etc. would be there but thatā€™s all, no skin, nickname, animations etc.

Ya we did have it way back when but it broke the game so was removed then it was added again , game updated and crashed the game was removed again then unknownv2 retired from trainer making lot of people seemed to abuse it online

2 Likes

Ptondo basically said what I was going to say.

When a cheat is removed from a trainer, it is because that cheat caused issues in the game. For example, making the game unplayable due to crashes caused by incompatibilities between the game engine and trainer. Or because a certain cheat got everyone banned from the game, even if theyā€™re just in single player (rare).

Game devs donā€™t think about cheaters when they develop their games, so they donā€™t take into account what negative effects certain cheats will have on the gameā€™s stability. So the only option is to remove the problematic cheat from the trainer.

1 Like

is there a way to complete perk decks with this

So i have been using the trainer for a couple of months now and noticed one thing, the explosive bullets wont work. So i really dont know if there is any way for you to fix it. I really dont even know if you would still update it in some way. Also, can you add back the invisible option? i cant get the older versions to work so i cant use it.

The trainer cheats are not booting

There seems to be something going on with the current version; the cheats are working, but Iā€™m getting crashes. I usually only use the Unlimited Equipment and Unlimited Cable Ties cheats, so it may be one of those. It usually happen on LOUD missions; I turn 180 degrees quickly and BOOM; CTD.

EDIT: Checked the crash logs, and it says ā€œC++ Exceptionā€. I asked around the Payday 2 Community, and thatā€™s caused by mods. Just to be sure, I tested the game w/o WeMod, and it didnā€™t crash at all. Crash.log also says something about the error being caused by a Taser (which may explain why I only get it on LOUD heists). Hope this helps.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

As stated in several posts in this thread, PayDay 2 has a pretty badly designed game engine. The game was abandoned by the devs for some time due to finance issues, which is why there are so many unfixed bugs in the game, including the taser crash.

Players will occasionally crash when hit by a taser whether they use mods, trainers or not. However, using mods or trainers may increase the chances of crashing. But ultimately the issue is within the game engine itself, which is up to the gameā€™s developers to fix, once they sort out their financial issues. Though I believe their main focus right now is on developing a new game, PayDay 3.

Is it possible to use the trainer with VR?

Unfortunately it is not possible to use the trainer with the VR version of the game.

is it possible to clean the trainer files so bullguard doesnt flag it as infected and quarentine it
or does it require an update

Itā€™s not infected itā€™s a false positive , the name bullguard sounds pretty agressive we are a legit company and would never have infected files