PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Launch the game from WeMod and make sure you aren’t using any other mods. Payday 2 is one of our most popular trainers and so far there has only been 1 other person reporting an issue with it.

I uninstalled the game. Deleted its folder. Downloaded it again. Tried WeMod. It worked.

What folder did you delete?

I reinstalled payday 2 and WeMod, but it still doesn’t help

Everything, I’m assuming. The uninstall tool that comes with software like games never, ever deletes everything - they always leave random straggling files behind. You have to clean them up yourself. Or use Ccleaner.

Make sure you have read the “Important Note” part of the first post in this thread.
And make sure your game is legitimately purchased from Steam as opposed to cracked.
And make sure you are not trying to use the trainer online.

First I uninstalled the game on Steam and then went to the following folder and deleted it. Then reinstalled the game.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2

Note that this folder might vary in your PC, but I think you get the point.

I tried uninstalling the game and I did just that but people say there is a specific .dll file somewhere within the Payday 2 folder if you have BLT installed/mods. I can’t find this specific file anywhere on my computer and can’t use the ‘‘trainer’’. Like I removed the mods folder and the base folder within and so forth yet everytime it creates a new mod folder within the main Payday 2 folder that contains a ‘‘log’’ that my pc can’t even open. Everytime I try to open the game via the trainer it prompts me with the question if I want to install the base folder for the blt…Go figure.

EDIT: I found the file in question buuut it’s not where people say it’s supposed to be. I found it in somewhere called WinSxS with a bunch of files that make no sence to a normal person like myself…

Do you get flagged as a cheater for using this??, back when pirate perfection trainer worked, it deactivated the AC so you wouldn’t get flagged as one.

Yes, if you use it online you will.

No, I meant. If you use it offline to play solo then, deactivate everything even close WeMod app and restart the game. Would you (without using anything) get flagged as a cheater when joining let’s say a pub game?. As in, the game detects you cheated before doesn’t matter if offline or not so now you get flagged always.

They only flag you for using cheats in multiplayer.

Understood, thanks.

Everytime I get tazed by a you guessed it tazer, or when i get electrocuted at all, the game crashes immediately. I tried turning off shockproof or any thing that messes with getting tazed and it still makes my game crash. Could this be fixed? And I am pretty sure this is also an issue with other players as well they just haven’t pin pointed why it’s happening.

Is there any way to use the skill points cheat to get all the skill points without having it reset upon restart? Like if I use 70 skill points, then I restart my game, and use another 70, all together that would be 140 skill points but only 70 per session. So would it still reset my skills?

You need to make sure you don’t spend more than the normally allowed skill points which I believe is 120. If you spend more than 120 it will reset every time.

Oh alright, thank you!

Hello guys, it looks like many cheats don’t work for me (like unlimited life/armor or cops don’t shoot). I mean the cheats are all on “on” but none of them takes effect. I don’t know if it’s the same for you so let me know.

A number of cheats are definitely broken lately.

You cannot add 1 level or 10 levels, add infamy, add continental coins or cash or offshore cash. Cops dont shoot sort of works, though cloakers will still kick you. no movement penalty doesnt work at all, either no spread or no recoil doesnt work, its hard to tell which due to the way the game does vfx for gunfire. drills still jam.

instant interactions and deploys work, as do infinite ammo, instant reload, instant swap, no civ penalty.

havent been able to try and get more than 4 pagers so havent tested that one.

All of those cheats work.

Add infamy points is not relevant if you are on the new update as there is no such thing as infamy points anymore. It is now a linear progression where the perks/rewards are predetermined and unlocked by going to the next infamy rank.

You must add CC and money while you are in a crimenet offline heist as stated in the cheats notes. Once that heist is finished they will be awarded.

Cops don’t shoot, well it is exactly that. It isn’t the police don’t attack.

No movement penalty is only for armor as stated in the cheat notes.

No recoil and no spread work. Enable both and shoot at a wall. You will see you don’t have any recoil and all your bullets will hit in the same spot. Then disable no spread and you will see the bullets hit in different spots then disable no recoil and your muzzle will climb.

Drill only jam if the police stop it.

Are you able to update the mod? it says, “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.” I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my side or if the mod just needs updating

Unknownv2 is not with us any more at team wemod. For your answer to your question can see the comment above yours ( if you missed it )
Are you using the steam store version of the game ?