PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game crashes after activating the cheat (anyone) so please fix if you can

So whenever I try to do the money cheats it doesnt add any money plz help

I don’t use any hud mod trainer or any kind of anything. I also haven’t use any other cheat of infinity but the money ones, the ones I’m interested in. And I can’t for the live of me make it work, it does make the sound but it doesn’t add anything. I did during heist, in menu, followed every advise mentioned in the forum. Nothing seems to do it.

Hi is it possible to make this trainer work on a cracked version please?

Wemod does not support cracked games.
Only way it might work is if you have the latest version.

But in this post that I’ve linked it says that if Infinity can not find your game installation to speak to the author so they can add support for your game’s folder structure.

It would be too much work to add support for every version. Buy the game if you want it to work.

If it’s a legit version of a game.
Like snake said. It’s too much work to add every cracked version of the game.
Sometimes cracked versions work if it’s the right version. If not the dev decides if he wants to add it or not

It was for cracked games that aren’t detected by infinity cause of different folder structure. It also applies to games which don’t update everyday so the crack and steam version are somewhat similar.

Anyhow, this trainer isn’t mine and the author of this trainer likes to do his trainers differently than mine…up to him if he wants to add.

Is there a cheat for unlimited perk points?

Before I managed to find this wonderful piece I was using something called PPR, still unsure of which one I actually prefer to use. But I suggest maybe taking a look at it for either inspiration to what to add to this or just to test it out for yourself.

Edit: PPR is mod friendly for those wondering.

add more mods such as troll menu ex be able to get you or other players in jail or be able to shock people etc

Since it’s not made for mp a “send other people to jail” option would be meaningless

Love it

Theres a bug in the invisibility glitch everytime i activate it the civillians all already put their heads down and i cant command them

oh and i would love if you make a cheat were you can carry multiple bags

and well maybe make a cheat so they dont interrupt actions like cutting off the energy and such

the game also always crashes for me when done with a mission

Some only work once

Nice