PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

will check the status of the cheat in a while and report any problems that occur

Iā€™ve disabled fast drilling while I look into it. Iā€™ll also look into the stats cheats problem, thank you.

game is crashing after a while, when the unlimited ammo cheat is enabledā€¦idk if its a problem with everyone, except this most are working fine

idk, when i crashed many times, i created a new game progress. I could finish mission easily with unlimited health, ammo.Then i cheated my level, skill points.
I turned off all cheats and played it. It crashed.

Have you removed the invisibility cheat as well?
was a lot of help in the stealth missions

Yes, Iā€™m working on re implementing that as well. Sorry about that, I wanted to get most of it out first. All of the same cheats will be available, if not more.

2 Likes

alright thanks for the hardwork :smiley:

Are the cheats working now? Because am having a hard making them work. Now with the new update when I press play cheats switch keeps going on and off. and on my infinity remote app it shows the cheats not working.

1 Like

Yes, the cheats should be working. Try restarting Infinity and Steam.

First of all, thank you for this trainer! Was gonna say something about the drills but Vumap308 and Zaphenapt has me covered.

1 Like

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Invisible cheat added
  • No Drill Jamming cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

thanks to the new update unknown_v2 i played very ez game in offline thank you very much(by.jacket ^^;:wink:

v2 can i ask you the one question? when did ā€˜Fast Drillingā€™ cheat code updated? this cheat code is very useful and convenience many people but this updated code is deleted, i am very sad and gloomy this cheat code delete T_T

so tell us when did you ā€˜Fast Drillingā€™ Cheat Code updated infinity plzā€¦ good night(or day?) v2 thank you

P.S:sorry to my poor english and my country is night now so i wrote the night ^^;;

3 Likes

How do i get the hacks to work i am in offline game and and using the keys be=ut its now working do i have to be windows 7?

1 Like

what OS are you using?

1 Like

addtional report

i think ā€˜invisibleā€™ cheat code is not working because previous version activating cheat code, i moving anyway killing guard and so on suit myself because not decected

but this version ā€˜invisibleā€™ code on and moving front of the security guard, they shot me -_-;;

can you solve this problem v2?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found a new bug. When I dead or fall from high building , the game froze, i couldnā€™t even open Task manager with ctrl + alt +del. I confirm this bug. Because i usually forgot to turn on unlimited health cheats

1 Like

The invisible cheat has changedā€¦the guards and other NPCs can detect you but the cameras wonā€™t.
I faced the game freeze too though i canā€™t recall what prompted, couldnā€™t close infinity using task manager, had to restart the pc

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer!

But for me these are not working at all:
Adding money both cash and off-shore.
Tried on menu, mission, mission lobbyā€¦ everywhere.
Used this in offline only.

Invisible - this one ā€œworksā€, but you still get seen by NPCs.

A bit off topic but is it possible for you to make a trainer for PD as well? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

some more bug reporting: the game crashes everytime you mask up in the Ukrainian job. This happens everytime payday 2 is launched from infinity as i tried this with cheats on and off. I launched it from steam and no crashing in that level.

1 Like

im just wondering with the invisibility cheat i actually wish that it stays there and when i activate it everyone still sees me but no real alarm sounds off should this happen?

1 Like