PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New bug encountered- the instant interactions is not working when getting in a car or answering pagers, these two have been recurrent problems.

1 Like

Trainer is causing Payday 2 to crash non stop, trainer is basically unusable. if there is a crash log i can send or find, be glad to send it too you.

1 Like

What’s your games source? Steam/cracked/somewhere else

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m having some issues with the Payday 2 trainer. So, when I play with any other cheats on, it’s fine, but when I activate the Invisibility cheat, after about 5 minutes, the game crashes. This typically happens on jobs that don’t have the option to be stealthed, but I’m not 100% sure if that’s the problem. Anybody else having this issue and know what the problem definitively is and if there’s any possible fix?

1 Like

I just downloaded infinity and i also have most recent version of payday 2. Then i launched game trough Infinity, yes in admin mode. Then i started a heist and tried to activate any of the features but none of them worked.

1 Like

which error did you get?
I was playing payday using infinity an hour ago it worked well.

1 Like

i did not get any error i just cant activate any feature. I click on it in menu and also i am trying to activate it with hotkey

1 Like

ah…ohk!
though it hasn’t been a consistent problem, infinity freezes sometimes while running, you can’t enable new cheats or disable the running ones, all you have to do is restart infinity and the problem will be sorted

1 Like

no, i already tried that it wont help its stays in the frozen state no features can be activated.

1 Like

this seems to be related to your pc itself, its working fine in mine, trying making an exception in the anti-virus or re install

1 Like

The cheats seems to be working fine, no problem so far except we can’t spam the “Add Off-shore” and “Add Money” cheats (My only gripe with this trainer, GRRRRR :upside_down_face:)

Also, can you add an option for “Elves” in the “Santa’s Workshop” to instantly finish their “Gifts”? That would be amazing, thanks.

1 Like

Are you sure its not working?
because i have been able to run every cheat without any problem.
the only problem i’ve encountered is infinity has not been stable, it freezes quite a lot now and the invisible cheat not working.

1 Like

Ok i re-installed whole infinity, disable all anti-viruses including windows defender. Open the game trough infinity in admin mode and it still does not work. I tried to push all the hotkeys but none of them turned anything on.

1 Like

You got a checkmark next to play?

what does it say?

1 Like

To add to what N1ce said. Have you tried to run a heist with the trainer actovated and some option used before trying stats based cheats

1 Like

I dont think I have a check mark. What should i do ?

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/wsqsQ this is what my infinity looks like when i start payday 2 trough infinity in admin mod without any anti-virus on.

1 Like

Yeah hit play again and definitely turn off your antivirus.
Infinity is not attached to the game. There’s no checkmark next to play

1 Like

I cant hit play if the game is already running. And yeah i disabled all anti-viruses. Nothing seems to work.

1 Like

You should be able to hit play when the game is running.