PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same thing has happened to me, it worked for a couple days now it didn’t…

1 Like

I just noticed that when i hit the play button, it starts to loading and the check mark flashes for one second then its gone and i cant hit play again.

1 Like

You can always hit play.

Follow instructions there and tell me what it says.
Alternative is after all that happens:

going to settings in infinity and press save log and upload it here.

1 Like

You guys don’t have psapihlp.dll or mods installed?

1 Like

Here is my log file (last few lines)

INFO [trainer] We’re in! PID: 6152, TID: 5088
DEBUG [trainer] Game Timestamp: 1504521411
DEBUG [trainer] Trainer DLL: C:\Users\viktor\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers\Trainer_8787_3c8e23d84c.dll
DEBUG [trainer] Registering unhandled exception filter…
DEBUG [trainer] Connecting to Infinity…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Trainer initialized!
DEBUG [trainer] Loading the trainer into the process…
DEBUG [trainer] Initializing assembler…
INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…
INFO [trainer] Release mode!
INFO [trainer] 00000008
INFO [trainer] 0000001c
INFO [trainer] lua_newstate (00000000), game_update (00000000),Lua_pushcclosure(00660470), Lua_setfield(00660A80), Lua_tolstring(00660F20), Lua_pcall(006603D0), LuaL_loadfileEx(0065E770), LuaL_loadstring (0065E8B0), Lua_insert(0065FDF0), LuaL_gettop(0065FD50), LuaL_pushboolean(00660440), Lua_close(00000000)
ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x00000000
DEBUG [support-tasks] filesystem:43 executed.
0 {“action”:“resolve-symlinks”,“paths”:[“D:\users\Viktor\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2”,“D:\users\Viktor\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition”]}
DEBUG [support-tasks] filesystem:43 completed.
0 {}

if you wanna see it all i upload it here. http://www.filedropper.com/infinity

1 Like

Hey guys, @unknown_v2 is currently without internet thanks to hurricane Irma. He is safe otherwise :slight_smile: He’ll be back soon to address any issues.

3 Likes

Good to hear that!

1 Like

Got to ask that same question. Since the Trainer is actually up to date only a few options are not working

1 Like

Do mods have any conflicts with Infinity?

Yes, Infinity won’t work if you have mods installed, or any dll files that change the way the game behaves

1 Like

I start payday 2 through Infinity, it starts Payday 2, but the mods aint installed, cause i heard others when it works, it says “end game” something like that, but mine stays at Play when Payday 2 is fully loaded, no cheats work, nothing works!

other games works tho

There should be a checkmark next to play.

Start the game first then attach infinity to it by pressing play

Alright, now it says this : We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info, and firewall and antivirus is off

Do you have any other mods installed?
BLT or any kind of unlocker?

no

oh wait when i cleared, it might have one file remaining, trying to remove it now

ah found the file and now it works!!!

good to know!!

Found out that the money cheats doesnt work, i press the keys needed, but the money doesnt show that i have the money