PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

trying doing a heist
press the button while doing a heist…when the heist finishes the money will be there,same goes for almost all the executed ones

Ye that is what I am doing

let me check m in game right now

mine is working
add money, infamy

Well i did that and it wouldnt work, i added lvls, works, perk points, works, but not money, so uuh idk

that’s strange, take it to the main forum and upload the log maybe the trainer maker can sort it out.

also give me ur steam id, maybe we can heists together? :smiley:

anyways, i can just stay on cook off as long as i can, and my steam id is adrizzplays, and my steam nickname is adrizz

hello cheat does not work on my computer but the game is not original

What do you mean “the game is not original”? Are you saying your game is cracked?

Can you post your game’s timestamp or log please?

i have a issue , when im playing an " Get downed " the game crashes everytime.
I reinstalled infinity an payday 2 , everything up to date , i ran it from both steam an infinity.
payday2_win32_release_2117156_crash_2017_9_17T0_51_52C0.mdmp

Any advice?

Hey @unknown_v2
Can you change the amount of the Off-Shore Money cheat? It’s a pretty long grind to 200 million, change it to something like 50-100 million per press, it’ll make our lives easier, thanks dud.

Also, since for me specifically, I use most of the Off-Shore cash on loot card betting so if you can change the amount that would be amazing, thanks.

EDIT: Also I have noticed that sometimes the “Add Money” and “Add Off-Shore Money” doesn’t work on certain heists, so far I can’t see any changes when I use it on Beneath The Mountain, Big Oil, Hoxton Breakout, Shadow Raid, etc… etc… If you can look into it, that’ll be great, thanks.

i use infinite health it crashes i use infinite body armor it crashes add money or add level anything like that it crashes this needs fixed

payday 2 mods are unusable crashes freezes please fix trainer

The trainer is working fine for me @chickin

for me it keeps freezing and crashing now cheats wont work at all i just got my computer a week ago

uninstalled infinity reinstalled cheats wont work at all for payday 2 they wont even toggle but every other game works

C:Programsx86/Steam/Steamapps/common/payday2

If you so much as play a heist for like 5 to 7 minute boom crash, even if you activate only one cheat, it will keep crashing payday to desktop.

any idea guys when will @unknown_v2 return?
the cheats seem to be really unstable after the last update, as @Darkcombat said crashing after every few minutes