PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As soon as the damage irma made is repaired I would guess

If you can, can you upload your log file for me to look at?

https://pastebin.com/WPGv8C0E
i guess this is what youā€™re asking?
If not just point me to the right direction, iā€™ll update the log.
I was just playing it just crashed, when i pressed the add money hotkey, also the game freezes quite a lot now, have to end the task using cmd.

@unknown_v2 this is the latest one, game froze when i pressed infinite health.
https://pastebin.com/Rsh9wyBB

game seems to freeze whenever I put my mask on with the trainer enabled, also the infinite health, unlimited armor and some other cheats donā€™t work

facing this problem too, the game freezes whenever you put the mask on in a stealth job with trainer on.

September 22 2017 9:40 AM eastern time, the cheats are still causing payday to crash non stop, game is unplayable when using infinity.

Sept 23 12:05 PM Trainer still CONSTANTLY Crashing Payday 2 Non stop, even with ONE SINGLE CHEAT activated, worlds most useless trainer, uninstalling it, i donā€™t have the need for broken crap on my hard drive.

So I was experimenting a bit with the trainer to see if the cheats work. Well actually they all worked for me. The stats and cash-related cheats all work ONLY after you go into a heist (any heist, even going to safehouse) and then back to menu.

However, I have been getting crashes related to putting on the mask. A bit more experimenting reveals that the game crashes when unmasking in the presence of guards, thugs and other enemies who will shoot on sight. At least thatā€™s how I trigger a crash related to masks. I tested this by unmasking at the beginning of Biker Heist and then tried unmasking in the presence of other enemies in different heists. All instances caused a crash the moment the unmasking ā€œcircleā€ completes.

I donā€™t play with mods so Iā€™m not sure how different it would be for everyone else who does. Hope this info helps make the trainer better.

P.S. @unknown_v2 I hope youā€™re doing well with Irma going on. Stay safe my dude.

Thank you for the report! That is very helpful.

Please try to provide details on the issues you are experiencing.

WARN [steam] Invalid ACF C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\appmanifest_281990.acf

Why is the trainer looking for that? Isnā€™t that Stellaris? The correct value is 218620.

If your looking for the exe folder just look for it yourself

Found the real issue. The trainer does not work with BLT.

All heist working but in biker heist and second day hotline miami game crashes after i put my mask.

Can you repair please?

i dont have blt and it still crashes so thats not the real issue

lol

@STN Lul

Iā€™m guessing the other thread carried over to here
LEL

Okay so what donā€™t you understand about your Trainer is causing payday 2 to crash to desktop if you so much as turn on a single cheat, during any mission or heist, what is there not to get?

The trainer constantly crashes the game, like i donā€™t know how much more i can possibly explain that it CRASHES THE GAME, you know those types of game crashes that cause your game to close itself for absolutely no reason what so ever?

I donā€™t have any kind of sound graphic or hud mods in my game it is 100% STOCK.

Your payday 2 trainer is just crashing my game continuously, you so much as touch 1 cheat not even 2 or so minutes later, game crashes to desktop, you so much as get downed, you crash to desktop.

Like i really donā€™t know what much more you want in the terms of info, IT CRASHES THE GAME there isnā€™t much more that can be said about the matter.