PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Someone didn’t take his medication it seems.
How about you tell us if you have IPHLPAPI.dll or something like that in your folder.
If you’re running the latest version of the game.
There’s a lot that can be said more about that matter

1 Like

it seems to the problem on ur end only, I have just now completed certain heists without any crashes, just try to enable cheats in the game, when u are doing heists not before, maybe this will help, because it crashed when i enabled cheat while the game was loading but not when i was in the game.

mine also crashes

The crash would either happen within miliseconds or when the game tries to access/edit that memory.

it crashes i accept, but u generally can complete heists
here’s a list of problems i’ve encountered, hope it helps @unknown_v2
CRASHES

1. equipping the mask when in an stealth heist as soon as the circle completes.
  2. enabling infinite ammo/health, not always.(crashes after few minutes after the effect when reloading) most common.
  3. pressing add money hotkey before a heist, in the menu. (though i know it works in game).
    PROBLEMS
  4. invisivble cheat not working, u are still visible to NPCs.
  5. instant interactions dont work when u have to get in a vehicle, answer pager but work in reviving, and lock pick.
  6. In safe house raid no enemy comes when u try to do the heist with infinity.
  7. Sentry gun health,ammo cheat not working, though they worked last time only when i enabled them (i don’t know how).

The payday freezes/crashes in two ways

1. the exe crashes and the troubleshooting message appears.
  2. it just freezes and nothing works, if you use ALT+TAB it will turn the screen black and u can’t even see ur desktop, and have to close the exe using cmd

PS. i hope @unknown_v2 you are OK buddy, some of us here are impatient, but most of us are doing just fine to wait for your updates :wink:

5 Likes

Invisible is not working. This game is impossible to play. What was I thinking when I bough RAID World War II Special Edition. Anyway, Invisible just doesn’t show as enabled in Infinity trainer. Anyone know why?

My game crashes everytime i use invisibility, can u pls fix that?? i loose money everytime quiting the game without finishing the bought contract

my thoughts to a T.

anywho, in aftershock, does anyone’s saw work as intended. regardless if I have the no jamming command on or off the saw "completes’ and then does nothing. it just stays there.

Since I started trying to cheat using infinity on payday 2, it simply says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game, please try restarting your game.”. but it does not work… Help!!!

Ya well there is a whole big thread already with pay day 2 here
Start the game first , back out to desktop then start infinity

I’ll try that

I tried that, but it only showed the check mark for a second, then I clicked again & gave me the message again.

I also tried deleting all modified files, documents, etc but it still won’t work & gives me the same error.

if u have mods, delete the mods folder and IPHLPAPI.dll

that doesnt work

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

@unknown_v2 thank you very much should slow the thread down a little !
Nice going !

hey @unknown_v2 thanks a lot man!
almost all are working fine now (no crashes), though u are still being detected by the NPCs but its not a major problem, they don’t raise an alarm as long as u kill them and answer the pager :smiley: cameras can detect you but again they don’t call the police…so in all its all good
Thanks man!
+rep :wink:

1 Like

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, i just tested and i can confirm what @sparsh32 said,all the other ones i tested worked fine, cheers !