PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m in the same situation.

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Cops Don't Shoot cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I hope unlimited saw/chainsaw will be add

hey i was wondering since the gost mode does not work/is gone can we expect to get it back or did the devs change the way it worked ? you guys rock thank you

1 Like

Not a issue, but will the “invisible” cheat come back or no?

1 Like

Yes, I’m working on re-implementing it back.

2 Likes

I’m trying to load the game with infinity and it won’t even launch. Is this an ongoing issue or is it just me?

Just you.
try to load the game first then attach infinity to it

Thanks!

Hi guys! Does anyone know why Infinity loads the game but not the cheats? I’ve been playing a few months ago but now the cheats don’t work :cry:

@unknown_v2 Can you add an instant drill mod?

Its a while since i beta tested for this one or played at all.
But i believe the:

Will make your drill automaticly drill through the safe.
I think its that one from what i can recall.

Can you guys update this daily so it actually works? It’s broken for me

Does the game get updated daily? If the answer is no you can guess what the answer to your question is.
Anyways what’s your game version and source?

I update my game any time an update is available, and the last time I used wemod on Payday 2 was around 4 months ago and it was working fine (There was a glitch with activating multiple cheats at once, but it’s fixed now) Now it’s completely broken, when I click the play button when I open the wemod app it just launches the game and the cheats won’t activate no matter what I do. I removed all my mods, I uninstalled the game, and I still can’t figure out what’s wrong.

Just a heads up, game freezes when selecting the new heist regardless if any cheat is active while using the trainer(or none at all). works fine with every other heist though.

could you add a cheat that theres no pagers like silent assassin

You mean this?

no like example ; i kill a cop there will be no pagers

and could you repair the teleportation cheat cuz it doesnt work anymore