PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Oh, you want to completely disable them.

@unknown_v2 is the only one that can answer that question.
Could maybe make them automaticly answered

So this is the first time I’ve posted here and I don’t want to sound like I’m nagging or whining, but having infinite ammo on seems to also make weapons never reload, even with no reloading off. I don’t know if this is an easy fix or not, but is it possible to make it the total ammo infinite instead of your magazine’s ammo? This way people can have both or either, personally I like infinite ammo for acheivement unlock purposes, though if you leave everything else off it becomes a great training tool for practicing different builds. Is it possible to rectify this? (please don’t get mad if it isn’t…)

i hope you can fix the invisible cheat some time this week. Thank you for the trainer mate

None of the cheats are activating on my end, what should I do?!?

regardless the game in offline mode or just CRIMENET offline, still won’t load.

Please help.

please bring back the invisibility cheat

5 Likes

Hello, you can add invisible?

1 Like

The Explosive Bullets dosent work.

1 Like

Can you update it so it works with the 2 new heists?

unknown_v2:
i did everything you told about but the trainer is not working
when i press the hotkey nothing happen
i got the goty edition of payday 2 v1.56
please help me…

how tho

AI don’t have eyes.

came an

anyone else have an issue with crashing when hit by a tazer? Not using unltd health or armor or shockproof for that matter. tried with different combinations of all of them and it will crash every time

1 Like

Pls add this feature
Unlimited Ammo but with Reload
also make mods work with the game
when I run the game Via Infinity the Mods wont work and when I run the game via steam the trainer wont work

@unknown_v2 Could you add a cheat for picking up gage packages?

So after waiting for the Crimefest, Halloween events and frequent updates to die down, I played with this trainer for a bit and yes, I can confirm that at least 2 cheats don’t work. This was tested with no mods or other third party cheats:

“Teleport To Last Bullet” - For some reason, even though the cheat execution sound played when I pressed this, my character doesn’t teleport. Reassigning the key doesn’t work either.

“Explosive Bullets” - Same as above. Bullets don’t explode on impact, despite the cheat being active. Also tested this as the only cheat active but still got nothing.

Cheats involving stats like Offshore, Skill points, On-hand cash, Continental Coins, Infamy points etc. still require going into a heist (or your safehouse) at least once, then completing or quitting the heist, and then finally executing the cheats once you’re at the main menu or the Inventory.

The other cheats work fine, for now at least. As always I hope this helps. Wish I knew a thing or two about trainer making so I could try to find out what’s wrong with it.

EDIT: Wasn’t being specific enough regarding the stats related cheats, edited it to be more specific.

Add Cash, Add offshore, Add skills point not working
I go to the offline and start one of the mission and put in the cheats and quit, then nothing happened.
pls help

Amazing mate, I just have a problem with adding cash fixed that and IT’S PERFECT.

Hi, i have problem with using cheats in PayDay 2, i start game from launcher, the wemod still showing allow me to start game, when i press that, i see checkmark for half second and then immediately dissapear. What im doing wrong? Thanks

.DEBUG [support-tasks] create-remote-thread:383 completed.
0 7888
INFO [trainer] We’re in! PID: 13640, TID: 7888
DEBUG [trainer] Game Timestamp: 1509542359
DEBUG [trainer] Trainer DLL: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers\Trainer_8787_0b7773e63c.dll
DEBUG [trainer] Connecting to Infinity…
DEBUG [trainer] Loading the trainer into the process…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Trainer initialized!
DEBUG [trainer] Initializing assembler…
INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…
INFO [trainer] Release mode!
INFO [trainer] lua_newstate (00000000), game_update (00000000),Lua_pushcclosure(00658EA0), Lua_setfield(006594B0), Lua_tolstring(00659950), Lua_pcall(00658E00), LuaL_loadfileEx(006571A0), LuaL_loadstring (006572E0), Lua_insert(00658820), LuaL_gettop(00658780), LuaL_pushboolean(00658E70), Lua_close(00000000)
ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x00000000

Wow, the hame is so old and you guys made so many cheats ;O Impressive