PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i really like this mod but if possible could you bring back the invisible cheat it really helps for heist that are stealth only and really just in general thank you for your time and hard work for these cheats

1 Like

First of all, thanks for your work @unknown_v2. Really, amazing. Just, if i could make a petition, it was a invisibility option… that would be perfect. But, if it isnt possible, this is a work that i really love and used it lot of hours already (And im keeping using it).

@unknown_v2 If you could add the invisibility cheat back it would be perfect. I loved playing the game with that cheat and it helped a lot with some of the missions, especially the stealth only ones. If you could add that one back in it would be great, other than that I love using this and I’ve used it tons of times already and will continue to do so.

2 Likes

Weird bug I’m experiencing only with Payday 2.

Every time I start Payday 2 with the trainer activated, it goes back into a non-activated state. I click it again and again and no matter what it goes back to the standard bright blue button. Anyone else experiencing this bug?

My game keeps crashing in loud heists while the trainer injected the game.
even when no cheats are activated!
Stealth heists works fine.

Attached below is a zip file with 2 crash logs.
payday2 crash logs.zip (74.2 KB)

Also experience this bug. Not sure what’s going on or how to fix it.

I cant Give Myself Money?

same problem,

DEBUG [trainer] Trainer DLL: C:\Users"""\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers\Trainer_8787_0b7773e63c.dll
DEBUG [trainer] Connecting to Infinity…
DEBUG [trainer] Loading the trainer into the process…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Trainer initialized!
DEBUG [trainer] Initializing assembler…
INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…
INFO [trainer] Release mode!
INFO [trainer] lua_newstate (00000000), game_update (00000000),Lua_pushcclosure(00658980), Lua_setfield(00658F90), Lua_tolstring(00659430), Lua_pcall(006588E0), LuaL_loadfileEx(00656C80), LuaL_loadstring (00656DC0), Lua_insert(00658300), LuaL_gettop(00658260), LuaL_pushboolean(00658950), Lua_close(00000000)
ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x00000000

it was not work. but Infinity working another games… (ex. borderlands pre-seq,)

There’s a problem with this, i did edit the controls and all that. and I’ve been submitting them in-game and nothing will happen. can someone explain and help?

do you have any other mods/trainers installed for payday2

1 Like

yes, could mods affect it at all? They’re mainly quality of life mods so it would really matter if i uninstalled them.

As soon as you have the IPHELPAPI.dll (Or something like that) in your game folder, Infinity won’t work

thank you so much for telling me this!

off shore money isnt working

It’s working just fine for me…

First time you ran the trainer you got this up. Im not sure if you read it.
You can click on this symbol when you are in the trainer image I marked it on the pic above but its kinda dark since the notes are up.

You need to cheat in a single player mission before the cash and other stats based cheats will work.
Payday works fine here.

3 Likes

Thx you so much

For those who play multiplayer with just friends and both or all of you are using Infinity, whoever is host will have the ability to ONLY use/change

Instant Deployment
Instant Interactions
Slow-Mo
Unlimited Equipment

With me and another friend while he is host, I had Instant deployment and Instant Interactions while I dropped a guard I was unable to use the pager and when I disabled the interaction cheat I was able to use it normally.

Can somebody help me im using this hack first time and i can only get 1m money or 10lvl only 1 time why what i need to do?

Read above